Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:15 am
by icantdrift
ballin. you think they could do hot lesbians making out on mine?

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:20 am
by Tracy
icantdrift wrote:ballin. you think they could do hot lesbians making out on mine?

Absolutely! I'm convinced he can do anything after seeing his work.

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:07 pm
by Cankles
your such a girl, cryin over your sparkly pink helmet. they did a good job on it none the less

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:55 pm
by andysapp
Death Kitty FTW!

Tracy, can you guys call me? I'd like to come grab my car and get it out of your way, but I can't get anyone on the phone.

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:48 pm
by 240sx Sr20 drifto
very nice! im planning on something for my helemt cuz it to plain just being silver.

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:42 pm
by andysapp
andysapp wrote:Tracy, can you guys call me? I'd like to come grab my car and get it out of your way, but I can't get anyone on the phone.

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:00 pm
by LilAfrikan
DEATH KITTY! hells yes! I want it on my car too! :P