Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:47 am
by slidewaysgolf
dude that looks like the cars from Rad Racer.
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:59 am
by shawn shawn
I tried to redo mine at school. haha!
used to be...

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:24 am
by struka
nice brakes....
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:34 am
by shawn shawn
struka wrote:nice brakes....
Id almost paint the q45 calipers I got going on that color if I can find it haha! Fake project mu = ghetto fabulous!
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:53 pm
by andysapp
Hellzya! That is radness.
Pixel cars are fun.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:03 pm
by down_shift
sean I found a very project mu looking color at the home depot.
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:45 pm
by shawn shawn
down_shift wrote:sean I found a very project mu looking color at the home depot.
I still havent decided if id wanna do it or not haha! I may go w/ good ol' black.
*shawn*

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:00 pm
by struka
sean shawn.....do project mu!
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:39 pm
by shawn shawn
struka wrote:sean shawn.....do project mu!
We will see how adventureous I feel when I put the brakes on.
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:41 pm
by P.Haire
sean shawn we've got traffic ahead can you suggest an alternate route?
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:01 pm
by shawn shawn
P.Haire wrote:sean shawn we've got traffic ahead can you suggest an alternate route?
Google maps is the best!
True that!
DOUBLE TRUE!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:23 am
by andysapp
Yogurt pants.
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:58 am
by Cankles
andysapp wrote:Yogurt pants.
real mature, stay on point andy
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:17 am
by struka
dorimon wrote:P.Haire wrote:sean shawn we've got traffic ahead can you suggest an alternate route?
Google maps is the best!
True that!
DOUBLE TRUE!!!
better pack it up nice!!!!
its the chronic what cles of narnia....it the chronics what......