I NEED HELP PLEASE!

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by LilAfrikan »

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/ ... estyle.flv

u like? :D hehe. I gotta fix it a little, but I'm on one hour of sleep and hella tired!
User avatar
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by LilAfrikan »

oh WTF, it like took out everything. hmmm dammit. I'm gonna put it on youtube and see if that works better.
User avatar
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by LilAfrikan »

damn youtube did the same thing. Dropping frames. hmm, and suggestions nyone? It's a quicktime file.
User avatar
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage

Post by Frosty_SPL »

save it out as a swf and post that up instead.
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
Image
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

or compress it quicktime h264 and put it on the dM server.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Post Reply