Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496 Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
Post
by darkducati » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:56 pm
StLCankles wrote:
hooray for fake boobies!!!!!
As my dad always says, "Money well spent."
Beans and cornbread.
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1925 Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Woodstick
Post
by matts13 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:20 pm
darkducati wrote: StLCankles wrote:
hooray for fake boobies!!!!!
As my dad always says, "Money well spent."
they are real if they are in my hands right?
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526 Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: à¹Ì¯Í¡à¹ï´¿
Post
by charlie » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:23 pm
LilAfrikan wrote: ...and double ewww u called a nopi chic hot.
???
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041 Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Post
by LilAfrikan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:45 pm
charlie wrote: LilAfrikan wrote: ...and double ewww u called a nopi chic hot.
???
haha, I just knew someone was gonna post this. Well, see, my boobies are small.
and REAL. (yea, those were the days before I realized how fucked up Nopi is, and how gross those chics are...but that's just me
Oh, I was never a model btw, just took the pics for fun. Good way to make time pass by on a Sunday morning when u're waiting for spectators to arrive.
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 595 Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:01 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:
Post
by Tracy » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:42 pm
Ray looks a little posessed
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526 Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: à¹Ì¯Í¡à¹ï´¿
Post
by charlie » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:43 am
The girl on the left has a better body because personally I don't really like fake tits, but regardless I'd still take martymartymarty.net anyday!
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041 Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Post
by LilAfrikan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:58 am
sweetcarz02 wrote: WHAT! I HATE THAT DAMN FLAG! lol
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:39 am
LilAfrikan wrote: sweetcarz02 wrote: WHAT! I HATE THAT DAMN FLAG! lol
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae