Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:28 pm
by struka
i love you
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:40 pm
by CBR
Skwid wrote:CBR wrote:I love Dave, he understands my feelings.
He SAYS he understands your feelings because he's a Licensed Psychotherapist, remember....
So you're saying that my ex-girlfriend was really Dave?
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:42 pm
by Skwid
I don't know...how did the adam's apple feel...with your tongue...
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:43 pm
by Greg
Skwid wrote:I don't know...how did the adam's apple feel...with your tongue...
stubbley
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:46 pm
by CBR
Skwid wrote:struka wrote:why cant we just get along?
i hate all of you.....i say there should be air powered pistol dual... that should solve it.
Air-Powered Pistol Duel GOODNESS!
*GOSH!*
It's on!!!
I'm bringing EVEryThING this weekend... EVRYThING!!!
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:46 pm
by Skwid
don't forget your ballsac.
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:55 pm
by CBR
Skwid wrote:don't forget your lovesac.
k
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:58 pm
by Greg
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:59 pm
by Skwid
Ummunnah buttah yo bread!
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:00 pm
by andysapp
Toast?
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:13 pm
by P.Haire
HE SAID IT'S ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:14 pm
by Skwid
That doesn't look anything like you!
but it's boss none-the-less...
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:46 pm
by Cankles
wow i was going to say something, but yall hve already said it. oh rarray do you want some chicken?