Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:21 pm
Mannn its been a crazy last couple of months, but to be honest I lost everyones number. So please pm away. I appreciate all the numbers so far.
Oh and the car is coming along nice. Im 80% done with the motor mounts and tranny mount. Just need to clean up some crappy flux welds than they will be complete./... I got a few parts coming in this weekend. Just wiring and driveshaft left... But yeah motors been in and out of the car like 40 times... The swap isnt to bad. Im doing everything myself with my little bro. The most time consuming part is not knowing how much or what specific part to hit on the tranny tunnel. I think Ill probably end up cutting it out and welding in a new tunnel. It would be easier, but for the sake of time I stuck to banging... I didnt take any pictures though. Im bad at that. Once I got my mind on somthing I just go for it and forget to take pics... But please pm me all your numbers.
Oh and the car is coming along nice. Im 80% done with the motor mounts and tranny mount. Just need to clean up some crappy flux welds than they will be complete./... I got a few parts coming in this weekend. Just wiring and driveshaft left... But yeah motors been in and out of the car like 40 times... The swap isnt to bad. Im doing everything myself with my little bro. The most time consuming part is not knowing how much or what specific part to hit on the tranny tunnel. I think Ill probably end up cutting it out and welding in a new tunnel. It would be easier, but for the sake of time I stuck to banging... I didnt take any pictures though. Im bad at that. Once I got my mind on somthing I just go for it and forget to take pics... But please pm me all your numbers.

