Page 2 of 5

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:27 pm
by Kouki7
kinda Matrix style there eh Andy? :wink:

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:59 pm
by andysapp
Kouki7 wrote:kinda Matrix style there eh Andy? :wink:
Hahaha... totally!
Hooman and I were talking about it.
:D

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:59 pm
by andysapp
Image

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:00 pm
by andysapp
Image

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:59 pm
by djdorifto
woot! I wish the game was better lol.

Heres min, I just took DG skull logo and boom =D



Image

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:05 pm
by andysapp
Hahaha... that's awesome!!!
Jean Reno rules... and not just because his last name is Reno either!
:D

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:08 pm
by djdorifto
buhahah, you know his last name kicksarse =D

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:15 pm
by Kouki7
andy, those auto modelista pics are awesome!

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:44 am
by andysapp
Totally!!! I stumbled upon them on the RS*R site!
I like, I like!!!

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:10 pm
by Kouki7
very cool. i might have to load up that game and see about making an RS*R FC3S :D

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:22 am
by Arcana
Ah, The Professional. Wonderful movie. Check out Boondock Saints.

My current desktop:

Image[/url]

Step, and get Dealt Wit.

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:07 pm
by andysapp
Image

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:09 pm
by jo
hahaha that rules

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:11 pm
by CodyW
hahahahaha!!!!!
best desktop ever!

we should get shirts with that too :).

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:16 pm
by charlie
I'm like the most pimptacular OG ever. Hardigree Terrace 4 life!