RS-R drift fest in chitown!!!!!
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
-
captobvious
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:41 am
- Location: Alvin, Texas
- Contact:
probably not, theres a chance i might go with the el camino guys to SEMA and a D1 qualifyer, but i'm not sure cause my best friend is graduating from air force boot camp that same weekend, so i'm torn, if they ask me to go to SEMA i really want to go, but i really want to be there for my best friend too 

hey
Hahaha. i'm glad andy made it to rs*r cause if he didn't i would've never met the guy that jumped into my phota at HIN. rs*r was sweet btw
Hey man!
Hahaha... glad you made it to the site! It was rad to see you guys up there. I hope you had as great of a time as I did. I didn't want to day to end for sure! I was pulling rubber and dirt out of my ears at the hotel that night... it was AWESOME!!! Did you guys make it home safely? I hope so. My drive was smoothe sailing. It was an amazing weekend for sure.
Anyway... enjoy your stay abord out pirate ship! All of the guys you saw parked with me at HIN are up on the forum... a rad bunch of kats, no doubt.
Whatever you do... keep it slidewayz... alwayz!!!
Hahaha... glad you made it to the site! It was rad to see you guys up there. I hope you had as great of a time as I did. I didn't want to day to end for sure! I was pulling rubber and dirt out of my ears at the hotel that night... it was AWESOME!!! Did you guys make it home safely? I hope so. My drive was smoothe sailing. It was an amazing weekend for sure.
Anyway... enjoy your stay abord out pirate ship! All of the guys you saw parked with me at HIN are up on the forum... a rad bunch of kats, no doubt.
Whatever you do... keep it slidewayz... alwayz!!!
yea...RS R was great..and like Patrick said...we met the guy that jumped in the picture with us at the HIN!!!
hey andy...i think we recorded u on our camera...how did ur stuff come out with ur camera?
Oh man....on the way back to TN...we followed a semi truck for bout an hour that was goin 90-105 non stop. We just stayed behind him and at one point he turned off his lights and just kept goin and turn on the lights and turn them off again. He was freakin crazy. But he did save us some time!!
hey andy...i think we recorded u on our camera...how did ur stuff come out with ur camera?
Oh man....on the way back to TN...we followed a semi truck for bout an hour that was goin 90-105 non stop. We just stayed behind him and at one point he turned off his lights and just kept goin and turn on the lights and turn them off again. He was freakin crazy. But he did save us some time!!
Yo yo!
Welcome to the site!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time as well. I still think it's crazy that we met up there! I remember thinking: what are those guys doing? Then when I pulled closer and you guys shouted Hot Import Nights, it hit me. I was thinkin' holy shxxxt, it's a small world!
I watched a little bit of the footage when I got back to the hotel that night. I haven't gone through all of it. I've been working on the Nopi video... so once that's wrapped up, I'll dig into the RS*R footage all the way. I'd love to see any footage you guys got from the event!
That's crazy about the truck on your way back! I bet you guys made great time!! He went stealth mode with no lights? That's insane! There was one point (in Tennessee, I beleive), where you run up a mountain... then back down. All the trucks are restricted to third gear. I ran up and back down at about 110mph, apexing three lanes of highway! It was awesome! I remember on my way to Chicago that there were no patrol cars... so I just ran with it. The truckers prolly thought I was nuts! They were prolly right, lol!
Anyway, yo... welcome abord, and keep it slidewayz!!!
Welcome to the site!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time as well. I still think it's crazy that we met up there! I remember thinking: what are those guys doing? Then when I pulled closer and you guys shouted Hot Import Nights, it hit me. I was thinkin' holy shxxxt, it's a small world!
I watched a little bit of the footage when I got back to the hotel that night. I haven't gone through all of it. I've been working on the Nopi video... so once that's wrapped up, I'll dig into the RS*R footage all the way. I'd love to see any footage you guys got from the event!
That's crazy about the truck on your way back! I bet you guys made great time!! He went stealth mode with no lights? That's insane! There was one point (in Tennessee, I beleive), where you run up a mountain... then back down. All the trucks are restricted to third gear. I ran up and back down at about 110mph, apexing three lanes of highway! It was awesome! I remember on my way to Chicago that there were no patrol cars... so I just ran with it. The truckers prolly thought I was nuts! They were prolly right, lol!
Anyway, yo... welcome abord, and keep it slidewayz!!!


