Page 2 of 4

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:20 pm
by down_shift
I just loled in a kansas library at fast and sexy

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:49 pm
by GTEAST
LilAfrikan wrote:no i know, i just think it's throwing fuel on a fire that has already been put out, because we know they weren't talking about the 3 of us. Just those other whores like *cough* Brantley D *cough* who are attention whores...

quote, we don't do this...
Image

and say we drift...

say whatever u want 240atlanta kids...atleast we don't lie.
I gotta say Stacey & Brantley really kick ass!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:54 pm
by Generz
Pics or ban.

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:03 pm
by VRT nenders
just adding to my point aren't you..... a little defensive ehhh...I thought you wanted to be equal? Well I called you out like everyone else that I call out...get over it.


*Disclaimer.....not made but this does make you seem bitter.

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:08 pm
by DJones
GTEAST wrote:
I gotta say Stacey & Brantley really kick ass!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:11 pm
by P.Haire
DJones wrote:
GTEAST wrote:
I gotta say Stacey & Brantley really kick ass!!!!!

yes

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:23 pm
by CubanMike
P.Haire wrote:
DJones wrote:
GTEAST wrote:
I gotta say Stacey & Brantley really kick ass!!!!!

yes
Yes because their boobs are touching.

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:25 pm
by VRT nenders
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:
P.Haire wrote:
DJones wrote:
GTEAST wrote:
I gotta say Stacey & Brantley really kick ass!!!!!

yes
Yes because their boobs are touching.
its not worth it if you can't see a little nip

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:26 pm
by CubanMike
Tracy wrote:
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:You need a shirt that says nooberator on it because that is an awesome word.
I'll make you one!!! or maybe you would prefer booberator?
Please do. I heart BOOBS!

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:30 pm
by LilAfrikan
vrt eggroll wrote:
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:
P.Haire wrote:
DJones wrote:
GTEAST wrote:
I gotta say Stacey & Brantley really kick ass!!!!!

yes
Yes because their boobs are touching.
its not worth it if you can't see a little nip
ewww...

http://fastandsexy.com/models/?modelid=167

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:32 pm
by VRT nenders
LilAfrikan wrote:
vrt eggroll wrote:
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:
P.Haire wrote:
DJones wrote:
GTEAST wrote:
I gotta say Stacey & Brantley really kick ass!!!!!

yes
Yes because their boobs are touching.
its not worth it if you can't see a little nip
ewww...

http://fastandsexy.com/models/?modelid=167
whats up with all the striper posts?

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:40 pm
by P.Haire
moar whoers plaze!

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:41 pm
by CubanMike
vrt eggroll wrote:
LilAfrikan wrote:
vrt eggroll wrote:
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:
P.Haire wrote:
DJones wrote:
GTEAST wrote:
I gotta say Stacey & Brantley really kick ass!!!!!

yes
Yes because their boobs are touching.
its not worth it if you can't see a little nip
ewww...

http://fastandsexy.com/models/?modelid=167
whats up with all the striper posts?
mmmmmmmmm...........strippers!

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:12 pm
by LilAfrikan
vrt eggroll wrote:
LilAfrikan wrote:
vrt eggroll wrote:
FunkyMunkeyFC wrote:
P.Haire wrote:
DJones wrote:
GTEAST wrote:
I gotta say Stacey & Brantley really kick ass!!!!!

yes
Yes because their boobs are touching.
its not worth it if you can't see a little nip
ewww...

http://fastandsexy.com/models/?modelid=167
whats up with all the striper posts?
Well, the girl with the blonde hair, Brantley Dickson, long story short...started this all girl drift team online called, drift-sxz or something, and she asked me to help them out...so i said sure,...i'll support a girl team, and then she put me as part of the group(WHICH I WASN'T), and i got alot of crap for it...and i invited them to all our drifting events, and it became all false promises and how they're not ready blah blah blah...only one way to learn right...so anywho...she would post all over forums and the internet how a great drifter she is, and going to school to become a mechanic, and blah blah blah, and now she is stripping down for Fast and Sexy Magazine, and SHE IS A REAL Attention WHORE! so i was just trying to make a point how us girls are definitely not attention whores and how everyone on this forum, including u :) know that, so no need for a shirt to be worn to defend us, when there is nothing to defend...ok :D

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:12 pm
by LilAfrikan
ok end of this nonsense...next thread :D