Page 2 of 8

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:38 pm
by andysapp
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:44 pm
by P.Haire
Image

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:48 pm
by kOOpA
duit sappster.

unless you don't want to.

either way.

either way's fine.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:51 pm
by icantdrift
andysapp wrote:HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

i will find you a nitrous kit to run. just do it.


does proam require cages? can't remember and don't feel like looking.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:05 pm
by Rhoad Racing
icantdrift wrote:
andysapp wrote:HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

i will find you a nitrous kit to run. just do it.


does proam require cages? can't remember and don't feel like looking.
In the past, you only need a cage to run tandem. I would assume that still applies.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:52 pm
by andysapp
Burt Reynolds would totally dominate that shit.

A few things are running through my mind.
• I think my suit is expired.
• I need a REAL 110% FUNCTIONING e-brake setup
• Power would be nice.
• Are there any new rules that have been put in place that I need to know about?

This shit is basically two weeks away... leaving two weekends to get the car prepped and ready. I'm TOTALLY SLAMMED with work from every angle imaginable right now (and then some).

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:58 pm
by CodyW
My suit probably smells awful from sitting in a bag for a full year but it's all yours if you need one. Should be good too, didn't buy it until 07.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:59 pm
by Yoshi
Get hydraulic hand break.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:01 pm
by andysapp
CodyW wrote:My suit probably smells awful from sitting in a bag for a full year but it's all yours if you need one. Should be good too, didn't buy it until 07.
I'm game. I'm gonna check mine when I get home.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:02 pm
by andysapp
Yoshi wrote:Get hydraulic hand break.
Way easier said than done. BMW makes nothing simple.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:06 pm
by Yoshi
sad face. oh well you could swap out new pads and tighten the cable up.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:51 pm
by andysapp
They aren't pads... they li'l tiny drum shoes on the inside of the rotor. It is really just a parking brake, and doesn't control the rear caliper at all.

It does lock up sometime... but if I'm going to spend the money to run, I don't want to take any chances. I don't want to walk away saying "if only the e-brake would have locked up".

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:03 pm
by Yoshi
aww boo can't win for losin.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:04 pm
by struka
i hate how bmw makes their ebrakes...you cant event tighten it up like the nissan by the handle, you have to go underneath the car to do it (at least thats how it is in on my e34)

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:05 pm
by Yoshi
w/ my luck that deal would be all rusted and shit so when I tried to turn it, it would snap.