
Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati
- CodyW
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8581
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
- Location: emergency surgery in the studio
- Contact:
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
PS, you need to run whitewallls with those.


- collink
- OK Finally Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1732
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Madison, Abalambala
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
I vote yes on black/chrome cap/red stripe.
I also vote yes on whitewalls.
I ALSO vote yes on rearovers.
GET TO IT RHOAD!
I also vote yes on whitewalls.
I ALSO vote yes on rearovers.
GET TO IT RHOAD!
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
gawd damn thats hot!
yea, I noticed that as well. i can pick up a set of overs for pretty cheap but Im going to wait till I get the wheels and go from there. Might get the overs. Might just pull the shit out of the fenders. We'll see.quazar311 wrote: Chris...you know that the hachi in the picture has rearovers right? Gonna have to PULL the crapola outta yours.
I emailed JEGS last night with a couple of questions about the wheels. ie the diameter of the center bore. Assuming they write back with good news, I'll order them tonight.
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
get a job=spend money fast... 
I like them! White walls? Played out and did that...i'm partying now.
I like them! White walls? Played out and did that...i'm partying now.
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
agreed. I highly doubt I could find whitewalls in the size tire I'll need anyway.

Close. I received a 401K check for 5 bills.struka wrote:get a job=spend money fast...
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
- FooSchnickens
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3747
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 am
- Location: Hotlanta, GA
- Contact:
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
Nice!
I was hoping for something similar to that but I must be the only person that the unemployment office has ever paid attention to. I was about to get my FOERST check from them but instead I received a letter saying I wasn't eligible because I was employed. Well, yeah, NOW I am, but I wasn't a month ago when I started this whole process.
Oh well, I'll take what I can get right now.
Now hurry up and get those wheels!
I was hoping for something similar to that but I must be the only person that the unemployment office has ever paid attention to. I was about to get my FOERST check from them but instead I received a letter saying I wasn't eligible because I was employed. Well, yeah, NOW I am, but I wasn't a month ago when I started this whole process.
Oh well, I'll take what I can get right now.
Now hurry up and get those wheels!
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
- Frosty_SPL
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2255
- Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah
HELL YES!!!
GOLD PLATE DEM
MEXI-STEEZ
GOLD PLATE DEM
MEXI-STEEZ
Sugar. Water. Jacket.


Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
That Ghia is HOT.
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
andysapp wrote:That Ghia is HOT.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
not really something i'd choose, but they do look tight, especially with whitewalls ^^

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
I like baby moons. I hate heavy steel wheels and you have a tiny car. Buy more power to offset some of the penalty.
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
Their weight is def going to present a problem. If nothing else I can use these as my street wheels and use the Centerlines to slide on.foilman wrote:I like baby moons. I hate heavy steel wheels and you have a tiny car. Buy more power to offset some of the penalty.
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?
Use NOS.
You have maybe 100 hp before the NOS.. like maybe 350 after NOS. Oh Motty.
You have maybe 100 hp before the NOS.. like maybe 350 after NOS. Oh Motty.

- Greg
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11575
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
- Contact:
Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.





