Page 2 of 3

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:41 am
by CodyW
PS, you need to run whitewallls with those.

Image

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 am
by collink
I vote yes on black/chrome cap/red stripe.

I also vote yes on whitewalls.

I ALSO vote yes on rearovers.

GET TO IT RHOAD!

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 am
by Rhoad Racing
Image
gawd damn thats hot!
quazar311 wrote: Chris...you know that the hachi in the picture has rearovers right? Gonna have to PULL the crapola outta yours.
yea, I noticed that as well. i can pick up a set of overs for pretty cheap but Im going to wait till I get the wheels and go from there. Might get the overs. Might just pull the shit out of the fenders. We'll see.

I emailed JEGS last night with a couple of questions about the wheels. ie the diameter of the center bore. Assuming they write back with good news, I'll order them tonight.

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:45 am
by struka
get a job=spend money fast... :)
I like them! White walls? Played out and did that...i'm partying now.

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 am
by Rhoad Racing
agreed. I highly doubt I could find whitewalls in the size tire I'll need anyway.
struka wrote:get a job=spend money fast... :)
Close. I received a 401K check for 5 bills. :wink:

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:56 am
by FooSchnickens
Nice!

I was hoping for something similar to that but I must be the only person that the unemployment office has ever paid attention to. I was about to get my FOERST check from them but instead I received a letter saying I wasn't eligible because I was employed. Well, yeah, NOW I am, but I wasn't a month ago when I started this whole process.

Oh well, I'll take what I can get right now.

Now hurry up and get those wheels!

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:58 am
by Frosty_SPL
HELL YES!!!

GOLD PLATE DEM

MEXI-STEEZ

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:42 pm
by Abactus
do it !

Image

Image

Image

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:46 pm
by andysapp
That Ghia is HOT.

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:48 pm
by charlie
andysapp wrote:That Ghia is HOT.

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:53 pm
by kOOpA
not really something i'd choose, but they do look tight, especially with whitewalls ^^

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:54 pm
by foilman
I like baby moons. I hate heavy steel wheels and you have a tiny car. Buy more power to offset some of the penalty.

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:00 pm
by Rhoad Racing
foilman wrote:I like baby moons. I hate heavy steel wheels and you have a tiny car. Buy more power to offset some of the penalty.
Their weight is def going to present a problem. If nothing else I can use these as my street wheels and use the Centerlines to slide on.

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 pm
by Generz
Use NOS.

You have maybe 100 hp before the NOS.. like maybe 350 after NOS. Oh Motty.

Re: Thinking about buying these wheels. Yay or nah?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:46 pm
by Greg
Image