Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:40 am
by CodyW
if i come along, i'd probably be glad to take some (i'd also rock some stills which would probably come out better). i will warn that auto-x footage can look outrageously boring when video'd though, i have some clips of me from a few years back and it looks as if i'm slowly driving through a parking lot

(even though in person it's a huge rush and seems really fast).
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:01 am
by andysapp
Hey Tyler... if I'm able to make it, you know I got you on the video tip.
You can even use my suction-cup mount!
Video OWNZ!!!
I want to get NTSC tattooed in oldEnglishe across my back.
Well... not really, but it might make for a good photoshop, lol!

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:32 am
by Midnight_Gold
Well, I look forward to seeing you guy(s) there!
Anyways, you've got my number, so give me a call if you get lost or need any more info.
~ Miranda
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:32 pm
by revel
miranda: ok. stupid question. can i wear shorts? or do i have to wear pants?
andy: i hope you do make it. been wanting an excuse to use the suction mount.
cody: yeah. figured that the footage would look boring to most. for me though, i could watch it over and over. and probably will i have some footage to watch. if i could figure a way to do the "cspr headrest camera mount" then i could have;
1.driver cam="cspr headrest mount"
2.side cam=andy's suction mount
3. spectator cam=as long as i actually know someone that is spectating during my run/runs.
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:24 am
by Rhoad Racing
I have to work tomorrow morning until noon (don't even get me started as to why!). But I'll give one of you guys a call tomorrow. If it's not too late....I'll try to make it out there. if not....have fun and g/l
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:35 am
by revel
found out i placed 54th out of 103 drivers, this is according to PAX. PAX has a time of like 39.???? when my fastest run was 50.03??. anybody know how this is possible or how the 39.???? came from 50.03??.
FOERST run: 55.???? (with optional instructor..Shawn from JAX,FL)
second run: 51.56??
third run: 51.1???
fourth run: 50.03??
overall i had a great time and i think i may be hooked. met some great subaru nuts. Troy and Shawn from JAX,FL and also Miranda. hope to see everyone at another event.
hopefully by then i might understand this PAX thing a lil better.