Page 2 of 2
Re: Drfit/Grip Event, December 20, 2009, NC
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:40 am
by Dr. Marlow
ok ill bite
why do you have to be a US citizen?
Re: Drfit/Grip Event, December 20, 2009, NC
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:01 pm
by Generz
Because I think it's one of the Blackwater Training Facilities.
Re: Drfit/Grip Event, December 20, 2009, NC
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:34 pm
by Dr. Marlow
quazar311 wrote:Because I think it's one of the Blackwater Training Facilities.
now im going
ok not really, its a 16 hr drive from here

Re: Drfit/Grip Event, December 20, 2009, NC
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:09 pm
by andysapp
I want to go really bad. No job is stabbing my heart right now.
Re: Drfit/Grip Event, December 20, 2009, NC
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:49 am
by conspire
Yes, you have to be a US Citizen, since it receives government funding and is considered military related (the guys will probably be there doing training and using live ammunition while we are there (guess they want your info in case you get shot so they can erase that you ever existed haha). Yes, it's a Blackwater training facility. It's a huge place and tons of fun and the surface is good. Oops on the flier missing the date, I haven't made one in ages.
Re: Drfit/Grip Event, December 20, 2009, NC
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 am
by Generz
Dang.. I wanna go!
Brian, I'll trade you Dennis' front bumper and his prized S15 headlight for entry! j/k
Re: Drfit/Grip Event, December 20, 2009, NC
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:29 am
by conspire
quazar311 wrote:Dang.. I wanna go!
Brian, I'll trade you Dennis' front bumper and his prized S15 headlight for entry! j/k
tempting - haha, not my event, I'm helping another one of our guys do it.
Re: Drfit/Grip Event, December 20, 2009, NC
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 am
by CBR
quazar311 wrote:Because I think it's one of the Blackwater Training Facilities.
Ding ding, we have a winner!
3 1/2 drive for me if anyone wants to have a slumber party.
Re: Drfit/Grip Event, December 20, 2009, NC
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:24 am
by Epik
CBR wrote:quazar311 wrote:Because I think it's one of the Blackwater Training Facilities.
Ding ding, we have a winner!
3 1/2 drive for me if anyone wants to have a slumber party.
lolz.. posted 2 days AFTER the event.. anyone go? cant believe they have had 5 of these now and i havent made it..