Page 11 of 60
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:45 am
by shawn shawn
down_shift wrote:lookin good. what flywheel you going with?
my buddy has a fidanza laying around. So hopefully that.
andysapp wrote:I agree with Eggrollll... gotta leave all the panels mismatched color and super hesh.
Its super monochromatic ATM!
P.Haire wrote:yay for progress. i wish i was making some. ps there is a box of "stuff" on my desk in my room with your name and address on it but no way to get to the post office. i might beg a roommate to take me.
Sweet! Tell your friend it contains secret documents and the life of your town depends on those going to buford, Ga.
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:04 pm
by shawn shawn
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:18 pm
by VRT nenders
YES! now throw on the sides and rear.....and leave it be.....plus cover you rear window in random JDM stickers.
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:20 pm
by VRT nenders
oh and don't forget the garage thrash bucket......baller
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:36 pm
by P.Haire
i'll go ahead and agree with all things said by senior eggroll.
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:46 pm
by shawn shawn
haha... sorry guys paint is going to happen.
Now random JDM stickers is something I can do! Someone get me some stickers.
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:23 pm
by VRT nenders
sticker trade on ziptied ftw
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:44 pm
by andysapp
There is a sticker trade on Ziptied? Man... now I HAVE to join.
Are the taking apps? I'm a sticker whore.
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:14 pm
by VRT nenders
Apps are pretty much shut down forever unless you are know by everyone on there...... give me a stack of whatever you want to trade and I'll grab you so dopeness.
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:25 pm
by shawn shawn
vrt eggroll wrote:Apps are pretty much shut down forever unless you are know by everyone on there...... give me a stack of whatever you want to trade and I'll grab you so dopeness.
Some people are still getting in I believe. Plus a lot of them would know who andy is from the slide america project.

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:35 pm
by down_shift
yea Im sure andy would get plenty of vouchs.
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:40 pm
by P.Haire
just ask people to vouch for you before you put in an app. mine got rejected

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:08 am
by Cankles
P.Haire wrote:just ask people to vouch for you before you put in an app. mine got rejected

ya that sucks, im never gonna join.
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:23 am
by VRT nenders
shawn shawn wrote:vrt eggroll wrote:Apps are pretty much shut down forever unless you are known by everyone on there...... give me a stack of whatever you want to trade and I'll grab you so dopeness.
Some people are still getting in I believe. Plus a lot of them would know who andy is from the slide america project.

I pretty much said that.....We could see about applying this dooder
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:14 am
by P.Haire
i wanna see a picture of it with the side skirts on there.