Page 102 of 249

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 pm
by FooSchnickens
quazar311 wrote:
FooSchnickens wrote:
quazar311 wrote:wow. uhh.. they make you do the pull in 4th or something?
Yeah. :? That combined with a 'stang dyno all kinda set up wrong made for a yawnfest. Luckily I didn't pay anything for those runs.
phew.. i would have been made to pay for those runs of non-excitement!
car looks good.. i see it everyday when i pass R-Speed going to my shop and sometimes at Subway during lunch. haha.

will it drift??!?!?!?!? let's see it at a local event!
Hah, I have no clue if it'll get sideways. My biggest issue is traction. I have too much of it :lol: Maybe if I were on bald tires on a wet day and making more than 130hp I could manage it. I'd defer to martymartymarty.net's skillz at making miatas do stupid things in this case, though.

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:17 pm
by icantdrift
Kieran's new toy that i'll be attempting to drive at road atlanta

Image

Image


cody took some real photos that should be up in a bit

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:28 pm
by Lightning
what's that sitting next to it? Looks like a Mercury...(from what I can see)

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:36 pm
by Zach
That thing looks sweet! picked it up at a pawn shop? haha

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:37 pm
by icantdrift
Zach wrote:That thing looks sweet! picked it up at a pawn shop? haha

it's parked behind the pawn shop next to GTE

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 pm
by Zach
Ahhh, cool right after I posted that I realized theres a pawnshop next door to GTE haha

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:47 pm
by icantdrift
Image

i like this one with the LS6 miata in the background
Image

Image

Image

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:57 pm
by Lightning
I see some classic Stewart Warner gauges....

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:51 pm
by CodyW
How the above car needs to be looking soon :)

Image

More here of it in it's current form though: http://codywellons.com/photos/2009.06.26/index.html

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:00 pm
by Abactus
CodyW wrote:How the above car needs to be looking soon :)
YES

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:13 pm
by kalifornia087
Are those spraypaited rk's?
That thing looks hilariously fun to drive.

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:33 pm
by Generz
A Mercury Capri murdered a Mustang and put on it's face.

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:45 pm
by CodyW
Just did a 2nd option based on the wheels Erin actually has, this could be pretty hot too...

Image

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:43 pm
by andysapp
The gold and black livery is dick!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:23 pm
by down_shift
RAUH WELT style that shit.