Page 103 of 249

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:55 pm
by P.Haire
japanese style wheels NEED NOT APPLY!

gold ole fashion nascar (steel) wheels painted that gold colour would be dope. i do like that added wing.

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:18 am
by kalifornia087
It's already murdered out I say keep dark wheels on it. It has a sweet brutal look to it.

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:45 am
by Turner
I like the wheels as they are, but if you want to change them I say get some diamond racing wheels, or if you want to see me squeal like a little girl... I have only one word...

Image

Centerline

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:10 am
by DJones
Nice sponsorinoed ride!!!

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:52 pm
by P.Haire
Turner wrote:I like the wheels as they are, but if you want to change them I say get some diamond racing wheels, or if you want to see me squeal like a little girl... I have only one word...

Image

Centerline
it's not a drag car.
DJones wrote:Nice sponsorinoed ride!!!
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 am
by kalifornia087
P.Haire wrote: it's not a drag car.
BUT IT IS A MUSANG! (well capri whatever it's got stang panels)

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:49 pm
by DJones
Zach is the MAN!!!


Image

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 pm
by Greg
wow, nice

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 pm
by andysapp
That looks familar! He is really coming along with it!
:D

I got some rad footage of him working on it.

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:06 pm
by Greg
Zach the cage building maniac.

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 pm
by DJones
andysapp wrote:That looks familar! He is really coming along with it!
:D

I got some rad footage of him working on it.
YES!!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:20 pm
by Zach
I got what you can see there finish welded more or less today, had to drop it down to get the tops. I'll finish weld the plates to the chassis tomorrow and then the cage to the plates. Then diagonal in the hoop/harness bar/and door bars. hoping to be done by Fri. at the latest. More pictures of steps at: http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh26 ... e%20Build/ still need to put more up from today.

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 pm
by eVox
mig? tig? friction?

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:12 am
by Zach
I tacked it in place with my mig the FOERST time to fit the FOERST 6 points, I'm using TIG to actually weld it together all the way, although I had to MIG a couple inches that I couldn't reach on the top of the a-pillar bar to main hoop joint. The rest will be TIG'ed as well.

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:06 am
by struka
damn it zach, wish you could fix mine but yo ass is leaving soon