~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
If you want I can, I'll even get it from martymartymarty.net's place and bring it here free of charge LOLZ, just pays me and I'll make it happen. I have almost 2 months still and could use the work.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
if i get a job, i will ask you to do it. as of now, no mula... 
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Haha, I hear that, what would you want done just out of curiosity?
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
the front section where it has been sleeved...
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Yeah, we could cut out your door bars and weld some proper ones in.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
after rolling on some spray paint in the parking lot @ friday's event <_< ghettoooooooooooooooooooooooooo



Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Inners are from Secret Element, not sure where they are sourced from originally but they seem really solid. +10 degrees! Outers are Super*Now.
siccccckkkkkkkk
- kalifornia087
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3606
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
- Location: Hurdling through time & space
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Dude as soon as I get my t2 caged, we HAVE to tandem. Period.

go fast or die
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
havent done this in along time, figured i might as well
just the car

engine bay

the last time youll see the motor without it being in the car

and stickers on back, for the team rowdy guys

just the car

engine bay

the last time youll see the motor without it being in the car

and stickers on back, for the team rowdy guys

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Nice, FC's all around! Hey what does that DTA sticker mean? I see it on a lot of Rogue gear.
siccccckkkkkkkk
- Greg
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11575
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Don't Trust Anyone. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
God dammit I want an FC again.
Heres my old GTU with a sweet nasty S5 Large street ported motor. I miss the braap braap braap braap idle


And my 10th anni with same motor mentioned above but with the stock top mount intercooler.


Heres my old GTU with a sweet nasty S5 Large street ported motor. I miss the braap braap braap braap idle


And my 10th anni with same motor mentioned above but with the stock top mount intercooler.






