Page 104 of 249
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:07 am
by Zach
If you want I can, I'll even get it from martymartymarty.net's place and bring it here free of charge LOLZ, just pays me and I'll make it happen. I have almost 2 months still and could use the work.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:13 am
by struka
if i get a job, i will ask you to do it. as of now, no mula...

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:39 am
by Zach
Haha, I hear that, what would you want done just out of curiosity?
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:37 pm
by struka
the front section where it has been sleeved...
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:04 am
by Zach
Yeah, we could cut out your door bars and weld some proper ones in.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:56 am
by kOOpA
after rolling on some spray paint in the parking lot @ friday's event <_< ghettoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:28 pm
by jsquared
New inners and outers

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:33 pm
by P.Haire
mazdatrix or that japanese company?
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:45 pm
by jsquared
Inners are from Secret Element, not sure where they are sourced from originally but they seem really solid. +10 degrees! Outers are Super*Now.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm
by andysapp
dick!
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:58 pm
by kalifornia087
Dude as soon as I get my t2 caged, we HAVE to tandem. Period.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:16 pm
by Cankles
havent done this in along time, figured i might as well
just the car
engine bay
the last time youll see the motor without it being in the car
and stickers on back, for the team rowdy guys

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 pm
by jsquared
Nice, FC's all around! Hey what does that DTA sticker mean? I see it on a lot of Rogue gear.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:55 pm
by Greg
Don't Trust Anyone. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:00 pm
by Hert
God dammit I want an FC again.
Heres my old GTU with a sweet nasty S5 Large street ported motor. I miss the braap braap braap braap idle
And my 10th anni with same motor mentioned above but with the stock top mount intercooler.
