Page 13 of 60
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:01 pm
by shawn shawn
Is that an ostrich???
YES!!!
Painted my valve cover today and did some little things here and there. Can't do much else till we paint the engine bay.
Figured I would follow suit with the team rowdy blue and sparkle...
Motor and everything cleaned up good!

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:54 pm
by struka
thats similiar to my old valve cover.....i still need to move that old valve cover on the new motor.
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:16 pm
by P.Haire
it's not an ostritch it's a big cock. nice valve cover. i was gonna paint mine when i changed the head gasket but i couldn't get it clean.
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:56 pm
by andysapp
That sticker is super hot!

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:00 am
by shawn shawn
P.Haire wrote:it's not an ostritch it's a big cock. nice valve cover. i was gonna paint mine when i changed the head gasket but i couldn't get it clean.
We all need matching valve covers. haha...
I used lots of degreaser my dad had to get it clean. Took lots of scrubbing.
andysapp wrote:That sticker is super hot!

I got a smaller one you can snag but it doesn't have the blue backing and it has Baronial Excite club under it! Unless Patrick has some leftovers of the kind I have on my windows.
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:21 am
by P.Haire
perhaps. i also have more blue and more sparkle. let me consult the stash.
the only ones i have like that are bigger and going on my car.
i have to get some vinyl cut for struka so i'll get some more of those cut as well. i'll try to get it done and bring them to cordele.
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:08 am
by down_shift
andysapp wrote:That sticker is super hot!

I also have great interest.
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:44 am
by kalifornia087
The stickers look rad.
And the valve cover is super crazy in person too.
Paint engine bay. Install mismatch body kit. Drift!
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:51 am
by shawn shawn
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:02 pm
by shawn shawn
Got to the house today and dad yanked the wiring out of the bay and had straightened out the front support and all that jazz...
so we started sanding..
Dad started painting....
and painting...
and painting....
Then I spent the rest of the night messing with the wiring and decided to re-tape the entire harness so it would look nice and shiny with the rest of the bay...
Team Rowdy Represent!!! haha
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:16 pm
by P.Haire
so fresh
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:29 pm
by shawn shawn
Those pics do it no justice btw.
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:21 am
by P.Haire
I DEMAND JUSTICE
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:40 am
by VRT nenders
P.Haire wrote:I DEMAND JUSTICE
I'm here for only two things....kicking ass and chewing bubble gum...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:43 am
by kalifornia087
P.Haire wrote:so fresh and so clean clean
If i have to come over there with a camera (that is not a phone) just to do it justice....