Page 13 of 20
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 am
by shawn shawn
As long as their large and its black im down! I know your designs rock socks off.

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:41 am
by andysapp
Aww thanks buddy. I'm working on some new stuff... I can't wait to get that site re-done so I can try and start pushing this stuff more.

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:20 am
by revel
any plans for heather grey, grey, or charcoal?
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:29 pm
by andysapp
Funny you say that!!!
Yes.

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:45 pm
by zeus
i just ordered some mr. yuck and the tandem poster. how much trouble would it be to autograph the poster?
whats the eta on the new stuff?
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:00 am
by andysapp
Awesome killa! Thanks!
No problem... I can sign it for ya.
ETA on new threads is a ways out... I'm not done designing... let alone printing and shipping. I will keep ya'll posted for sure.
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:37 pm
by pennjones
andysapp wrote:shawn shawn wrote:Got a couple larges around? I will come pick up a few.
I think I have large Hearts... and maaaaaybe a Side Style. Born To Run for sure.

If you have those 3 in Large, let me know where to paypal to. It's $45 right?
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:21 pm
by POOPscandal
andysapp wrote:Aww thanks buddy. I'm working on some new stuff... I can't wait to get that site re-done so I can try and start pushing this stuff more.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
http://www.youtube.com/v/fxq2pCaW7Sk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
http://www.youtube.com/v/fxq2pCaW7Sk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:18 am
by andysapp
pennjones wrote:andysapp wrote:shawn shawn wrote:Got a couple larges around? I will come pick up a few.
I think I have large Hearts... and maaaaaybe a Side Style. Born To Run for sure.

If you have those 3 in Large, let me know where to paypal to. It's $45 right?
I'm looking for a large Side Style tee... the other two I have in LG.
I flipped the sale back to normal... but I will prolly flip it again after this weekend.

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:51 pm
by struka
better have saved some larges for me...
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:25 am
by revel
can you bring mine with ya this weekend?
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:36 am
by shawn shawn
revel wrote:can you bring mine with ya this weekend?
Bring me some L's to purchase....
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:13 pm
by P.Haire
that better not be atl slang for drugs.
drugs are bad mmmkay
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:43 pm
by struka
I want l's!
Oh yea.... New t shirt design! The l's!
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:04 am
by andysapp
Just a heads up... slide-style.com is going down temporarily...
Server upgrade.