Page 18 of 20

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:32 am
by revel
whatever you decide to do i will continue purchasing sticks/tees/and posters from ya

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:00 pm
by andysapp
Holy SHIT. I'm out of Yuk stickers!!!

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:23 pm
by revel
andysapp wrote:Holy SHIT. I'm out of Yuk stickers!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:41 pm
by andysapp
I'll have to order more tomorrow. DAMN those fuckers are expensive too, because of the fluorescent ink.

Tyler I'mma go ahead and ship you everything else you ordered. I owe you 10 yukkers.
:)

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:17 am
by revel
no worries. i has patience.

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:17 pm
by jsquared
Any word on those AMS demo T's? And lemme know when you have more stickars.

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:10 pm
by andysapp
I have a ton of those tees left. And a ton of stickers... just not the Yuk stickers right now.

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm
by jsquared
Once you have them back in Ill be making an ordah.

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:32 am
by jsquared
I like the new stickers

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:57 pm
by andysapp
Thanks dude!

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:14 am
by jsquared
'Preciate the new gear, I feel dipped like the FOERST day of school.

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:47 pm
by P.Haire
somebody else is making a mr yuk sticker now. i think it's jdm ego. jdm ego also makes mooneyes knockoff stickers. they are pretty gay.

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm
by down_shift
P.Haire wrote:somebody else is making a mr yuk sticker now. i think it's jdm ego. jdm ego also makes mooneyes knockoff stickers. they are pretty gay.
I was surprised they used the same name.
Image

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:51 pm
by P.Haire
seriously, that is the worst thing ever.

Re: Slide-Style.comâ„¢ is NOW ONLINE!

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 pm
by andysapp
What the fuck?