Page 18 of 28
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:16 pm
by collink
I could use some good pizza. Someone lemme know if this going down, please.
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:26 pm
by Scoobyiac
You better "knot" mention that again.

Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:25 pm
by AFSil80
Is this official for tonight? Jonny and I will be coming up for Andretti and I'd like to get to meet more of y'all, and grabbing some food at the same time would kick ass.
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:59 pm
by down_shift
I'm down to meat at like 7-8ish then go over to andretti's.
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:27 pm
by AFSil80
Cool, I PM'ed you my number.
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 pm
by jsquared
I might see you bros at Andrettis.
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:47 pm
by down_shift
ok looks like 730ish. then on to andretti's at some point.
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 am
by AFSil80
Great pizza, even BETTER service! Can't wait to do it again. It was great meeting up with everyone.
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 pm
by Scoobyiac
Thank you ALL for cooming out last night!!! Always love your crazy antics. Nice to meet a few new faces and always a blast to see the old.
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:33 pm
by Greg
Scoobyiac wrote:...a blast to see the old.
is that a jab at my age?
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 pm
by Scoobyiac
Hahahahahahaha, I will leave that up to you sir. Remember that is how I "roll".
Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:36 pm
by Greg
LOL

Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:26 pm
by andysapp
Scoobyiac wrote:Thank you ALL for cooming out last night!!! Always love your crazy antics. Nice to meet a few new faces and always a blast to see the old.
Sowwy I'm dick dude! I wanted to make it bad!

Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:32 pm
by jsquared
Wish I could have made it out Monday, didnt think I could make it there in time to chill before heading back the same way to Andretti's

Re: New Hangout Junt.
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:01 pm
by ChadMK4
I saw it around 8:30 or 9 and just didn't feel like leaving the house. If I would've caught it earlier I would've made it.
Next time.