Yeah.... god was her dad annoying. I think he froze his wife using cryogenics because she showed up hundreds of years later on a space station called Babylon 5. Ended up being in the middle of an intergalactic war....
Generz wrote:.. what's up with the weirdo short roll bar?
experiment.
was trying to recycle the main roll hoop from the e36 and that is the only angle that would clear the folding top which i'm determined to keep. it is only tacked in place and is coming out friday. the e36 rollcage is for sale.
still have the z rims...i need different rubber on the bbs, the 205/50 sux but they were free
the coilovers are slammed all the way in the back, i need to lengthen the upper strut towers to get more drop.
diggin the car koopa. i like the white accent roof spoiler. reminds of those button downs with white collars for that super conservative business dude.
Abactus wrote:I don't know what wheels I love more TE37 or RPF1
I would kill to get a set here for a realistic price
You should be able to get Varrstoens over there, they look just as good as TE's and cost like 1/3 the price: http://www.varrstoen.eu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;