Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
-
Freddy2k
- Not Really Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Southside Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by Freddy2k »
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning
||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!

-
Greg
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11575
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
-
Contact:
Post
by Greg »
holy shit that's hot!
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
-
Generz
- Eet Bacon
- Posts: 7970
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
- Location: XOXO GossipGene
-
Contact:
Post
by Generz »
I am soooooooo envious right now. Wow.
-
Freddy2k
- Not Really Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Southside Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by Freddy2k »
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning
||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!

-
Generz
- Eet Bacon
- Posts: 7970
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
- Location: XOXO GossipGene
-
Contact:
Post
by Generz »
sooo awesome
-
andysapp
- I need to go outside
- Posts: 29034
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
- Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp »
I love that car! A LOT.
-
kalifornia087
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3606
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
- Location: Hurdling through time & space
Post
by kalifornia087 »
that thing is raaaaad!!!

go fast or die
-
Lightning
- OK Finally Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1942
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
- Location: Virginia
Post
by Lightning »
interesting...
unhinged......no, not really.
-
Epik
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:31 am
- Location: MBSC
Post
by Epik »
ahhhh. so the gauntlet has been thrown down.
j/k that car is awesome. i may need to pick his brain when it comes to a few details
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata
-
Freddy2k
- Not Really Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Southside Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by Freddy2k »
Thats no problem he is a good guy, John Moffatt on Facebook! Works at RSR Motors at the Nürburgring.
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning
||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!

-
kOOpA
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3770
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:47 am
Post
by kOOpA »
dmax trunk spoilers are supposed to sit like this
but i kinda like it like this =p

-
struka
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8263
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
- Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka »
i love DMAX spoilers....
-
Treefish
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2074
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: The Colonies
-
Contact:
Post
by Treefish »
Getting a little more 'merica around here.

-
Abactus
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3042
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:34 pm
- Location: near vienna...
-
Contact:
Post
by Abactus »
-
down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift »
tell me you were dragging that box tractor pull style.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae