Kraut Drifter Introduction...

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by andysapp »

NICE!
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by struka »

DOPE!
is that snow on the ground, kinda hard to see
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

jupp little bit snow but not much...
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by andysapp »

That camera had me trippin' how lights would flip from yellow to white. I was like WHOAAA - I WANT THAT ON MY CAR!!!
Hahaha!
:D
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by struka »

yeah, i thought it was part of it, like something new! :)
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »



My new crib... hangin around with friends, talking bullshit, drinking beer, unfortunately empty hero battery...
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by struka »

where's the rest of the beer?!?!?!
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

gone?!? :domo:
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by P.Haire »

GOOD ANSWER!
Image
please believe
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by andysapp »

HAHAHA!!
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

Image

fucked release cylinder and broken screws from the release fork support...
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
User avatar
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by VRT nenders »

damn!
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by andysapp »

Whoooa!
User avatar
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Southside Germany
Contact:

Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...

Post by Freddy2k »

Its back on track now!
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Image
Post Reply