Page 3 of 4
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:55 pm
by P.Haire
talk with shawn and dems. my apartment is open for you bros. i got a futon in the living room and another big couch and room on the floor for an air mattress.
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:07 pm
by Zach
Awesome will do this weekend, hopefully I'll make it up to chill for a day or two.
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 pm
by shawn shawn
Zach wrote:If anyone has a place for me to crash, floor is fine, I may try and make it up to see the Tenn. bros.
Ride up with our caravan. I think I'm taking Alex's truck so there is room.
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:40 am
by revel
just signed up
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 am
by AndrewC
revel wrote:just signed up
see you there dude! just need an alignment and shell be ready to rock! maybe ill try 4th this time...

what time are drivers planning on being there sat morning?? come on TND, more info please!
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:43 am
by down_shift
Info I found on 240atlanta from raceday graphics which I think is the TND guy.
"The Import Alliance guys are handling all that. As far as I have been told we will be entering the track at 7am. Tech at 8am. Driver's meeting at 9am. Driving starts right after the driver's meeting.
Tech sheets will be available at the event. If you've ever been to a SEDA event or a proam event you'll be fine in tech.
Hope this helps."
"If you are planning to make some tandem runs you must have a 'cage and firesuit. If you are just going to be making solo runs neither are required."
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:23 pm
by Dr. Marlow
so is everyone coming up to Nashville friday? Some buds are going to a dueling piano bar friday night downtown
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm
by P.Haire
Dr. Marlow wrote:so is everyone coming up to Nashville friday? Some buds are going to a dueling piano bar friday night downtown
that is a fun bar. yes we are hanging out friday night.
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm
by struka
P.Haire wrote:talk with shawn and dems. my apartment is open for you bros. i got a futon in the living room and another big couch and room on the floor for an air mattress.
i has a place too....
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:37 am
by Pittsy
Don't think I'm going to be able to make it guys. Just can't justify the $$, even if it IS just paying for food and stuffs.

Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 pm
by Dr. Marlow
P.Haire wrote:Dr. Marlow wrote:so is everyone coming up to Nashville friday? Some buds are going to a dueling piano bar friday night downtown
that is a fun bar. yes we are hanging out friday night.
score ill tell andrew and mike
and pittsy, ill buy you stuff

Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:55 pm
by Zach
I'm totally riding up with Shawn! I'll see you bros tomorrow!
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:26 pm
by P.Haire
BROING OUT!
i think so far the plan is dinner in franklin and then *head nod*.
Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:36 pm
by Zach
Nice, I'm up for whatever. Definitely on a bit of a budget though

Re: Import Alliance July 17th
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 pm
by P.Haire
there will be no actual *head nod*.