Page 3 of 4
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:14 pm
by FooSchnickens
You don't grow old, you just grow up.
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:44 pm
by andysapp
True. Growing up sucks. I remember when I used to go drifting on new years. I think for 6 years straight my tyres were screaming at midnight.
Now I stay home working.
BOOOO.
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm
by FooSchnickens
TurboGrinch wrote:i´d

to come and see if my mustache is still on the mirror in the restroom.


Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:19 pm
by DJones
Had a quiet night at the house. I am old.
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:32 pm
by Greg
DJones wrote:Had a quiet night at the house. I am old.
same here
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:06 am
by P.Haire
I shot off fireworks then did some donuts. Then I drank some sparkling grape juice from the bottle.
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:58 am
by ChadMK4
Dugie and I were down in Tampa at my sisters house with a bunch of her married with children neighbors. I watched as they all drank to much and tried to relive their youth by telling open ended sexual innuendos to each others wives and then the wives dancing on counter tops like we were at a club even though we weren't at a club because all the kids were running around still at 11:00 at night.
I really felt weird and out of place hanging with the married with children folks. It was even weirder that I was older than most but felt more in contact with the rest of the world than these folks. If Dugie and I have a child or two I hope I don't end up like that.
I would have much rather had been in the A for this shindig.
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:47 am
by Generz
We spent New Years Eve in the hotel at the Grand Canyon... trying to fall asleep because we wanted to be one of the FOERST people of the year to see the canyon at day break.
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:29 pm
by andysapp
That is awesome! ^^
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:55 pm
by Generz
It was pretty amazing... plus it was -22 out when we woke up. It was totally worth it to catch the sun coming up over the canyon. I got my pictures a bit late.. but still seeing the Grand Canyon covered in snow was sweet.
to say that the canyon is deep is such an understatement.. this last picture here is about 1/5 of the way down on the side...
those are tall ass pine trees that you see down there..

Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:26 pm
by jsquared
ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm
by P.Haire
i just want to say, eugene, you are one romantic ass motherfucker. honeymoon trip to be the FOERST people to see the sunrise over the snow covered grand canyon in 2011. WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:07 am
by Generz
LOL.. no way.. it just worked out that way.
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:54 pm
by P.Haire
not buying it. offer still stands.
Re: Manhattan Pizza New Year's Eve party!
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:30 pm
by Generz
haha you'll have to fight rachel.
she's crazy.. and she'll probably kill you.
