DRIFT FURY ROUND 4 IN ATLANTA REG IS OPEN! EXCITING NEWS!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:01 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Post by Tracy »

rhythmnsmoke wrote:Well, I will be in attendance as a spectator. As much as I wanted to participate, I ran into to financial stuff I had to take care of. :roll: But I will be there to cheer my favorites on, and score some vids.
Who's your favorite *wink wink*
User avatar
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Peaking through the bushes

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

I will cheer for Matt *wink wink* YAY MATT!!!!
User avatar
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:01 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Post by Tracy »

metalmulishaS13 wrote:I will cheer for Matt *wink wink* YAY MATT!!!!
O hater!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Taco buffet!
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

salsa bar
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Peaking through the bushes

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

Tracy wrote:
metalmulishaS13 wrote:I will cheer for Matt *wink wink* YAY MATT!!!!
O hater!
Not hating, its just Matt is the only one who has offered a ride along, since i will not be able to drive this season. Also it was just partially a joke. Also if im not all cheered out, i will cheer for you as well.
rhythmnsmoke
Ripe Meat
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:43 pm

Post by rhythmnsmoke »

Tracy wrote:
rhythmnsmoke wrote:Well, I will be in attendance as a spectator. As much as I wanted to participate, I ran into to financial stuff I had to take care of. :roll: But I will be there to cheer my favorites on, and score some vids.
Who's your favorite *wink wink*

Girl you know you got some skills. Not sure if you remember me, but I was the guy in Knoxville during the Nopi demo you guys did, and I was asking you all the questions about practicing down in the AtL. I bought a DVD from you, and had you sign it for me (Call me a groupie if you want.... :lol:). You are driving right, cause I didn't see your name on the list. Maybe I overlooked it.:roll:

I want to catch Andy in Action too...
User avatar
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:01 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Post by Tracy »

metalmulishaS13 wrote:
Tracy wrote:
metalmulishaS13 wrote:I will cheer for Matt *wink wink* YAY MATT!!!!
O hater!
Not hating, its just Matt is the only one who has offered a ride along, since i will not be able to drive this season. Also it was just partially a joke. Also if im not all cheered out, i will cheer for you as well.
OOOO. Well I was just kidding....but now that you mentioned it....We don't allow ride alongs unless you are a driver or staff. Insurance doesn't allow it. Sorry.
User avatar
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:01 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Post by Tracy »

rhythmnsmoke wrote:
Tracy wrote:
rhythmnsmoke wrote:Well, I will be in attendance as a spectator. As much as I wanted to participate, I ran into to financial stuff I had to take care of. :roll: But I will be there to cheer my favorites on, and score some vids.
Who's your favorite *wink wink*

Girl you know you got some skills. Not sure if you remember me, but I was the guy in Knoxville during the Nopi demo you guys did, and I was asking you all the questions about practicing down in the AtL. I bought a DVD from you, and had you sign it for me (Call me a groupie if you want.... :lol:). You are driving right, cause I didn't see your name on the list. Maybe I overlooked it.:roll:

I want to catch Andy in Action too...
I'm not on the list because it's my event :D Look forward to seeing you.
User avatar
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Peaking through the bushes

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

Tracy wrote:
metalmulishaS13 wrote:
Tracy wrote:
metalmulishaS13 wrote:I will cheer for Matt *wink wink* YAY MATT!!!!
O hater!
Not hating, its just Matt is the only one who has offered a ride along, since i will not be able to drive this season. Also it was just partially a joke. Also if im not all cheered out, i will cheer for you as well.
OOOO. Well I was just kidding....but now that you mentioned it....We don't allow ride alongs unless you are a driver or staff. Insurance doesn't allow it. Sorry.

No biggie, I can understand that. I will be there regardless, unless work pulls some serious shit on me and makes me work.
User avatar
Silonius
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:54 pm
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Contact:

Post by Silonius »

Has Jay Parcon ever drifted with you guys before?

He comes up to Clemson for the occasional autocross and he autocrosses regularly with the ATL SCCA. He's very fast and I've seen some incredible drifts but don't know how he is at straight up drifting.

I won't be able to make it down for this event but will be at Turner for the autocross on Sunday.

Good luck guys and gals!
Image
whoopee95
Fresh Meat
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Macon, Georgia

Post by whoopee95 »

he has drifted his AE86 before, i dont think he has drifted the MR2 at all
Post Reply