Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
-
hella 325
- Ripe Meat
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:48 am
Post
by hella 325 »
omg that is dick!!!! I love it!!

Russell Klem
1987 325is
1992 240sx coupe
-
struka
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8263
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
- Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka »
andysapp wrote:struka wrote:andy be yourself rather than jackin my style
I want to be you, you know that.
Hold me.
ok....next time. can we spoon?
-
andysapp
- I need to go outside
- Posts: 29034
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
- Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp »
Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
-
Cankles
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5222
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
- Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles »
andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
pudding pops?
-
struka
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8263
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
- Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka »
andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
children
-
andysapp
- I need to go outside
- Posts: 29034
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
- Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp »
struka wrote:andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
children
I was going to say forking... but that works too. ^^
-
Cankles
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5222
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
- Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles »
andysapp wrote:struka wrote:andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
children
I was going to say forking... but that works too. ^^
baby, the other other white meat
baby, it's whats for dinner!

-
darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
Post
by darkducati »
andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
Rendeeeeeevous
Beans and cornbread.
-
andysapp
- I need to go outside
- Posts: 29034
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
- Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp »
Bahaha!
-
down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift »
quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
-
Cankles
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5222
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
- Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles »
down_shift wrote:quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...
Darth Vader? or Skeletor?
-
Falkon45
- Ripe Meat
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:03 pm
- Location: Norfolk, Va/ Savannah, Ga
Post
by Falkon45 »
Oh mah god!
Love the helmet man. going with a pink or green hawk?
Just imaging the faces the tech inspetors will make when you show up at an event with that thing.
-
Zenkis14
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:16 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Post
by Zenkis14 »
Fork Yea! Thats the most hardcore thing i have ever seen!
-
LilAfrikan
- Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Post
by LilAfrikan »
woooowwwwww....

-
struka
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8263
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
- Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka »
down_shift wrote:quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...
oh shit its the jaugernut!!!!