Page 3 of 5

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:15 am
by hella 325
omg that is dick!!!! I love it!!

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:07 am
by struka
andysapp wrote:
struka wrote:andy be yourself rather than jackin my style
I want to be you, you know that.
Hold me.
ok....next time. can we spoon?

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:48 am
by andysapp
Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:15 am
by Cankles
andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
pudding pops?

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:30 pm
by struka
andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
children

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:41 pm
by andysapp
struka wrote:
andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
children
I was going to say forking... but that works too. ^^

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:49 pm
by Cankles
andysapp wrote:
struka wrote:
andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
children
I was going to say forking... but that works too. ^^
baby, the other other white meat
Image

baby, it's whats for dinner!
Image

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:58 pm
by darkducati
andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
Rendeeeeeevous

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:31 pm
by andysapp
Bahaha!

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:42 am
by down_shift
quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:18 am
by Cankles
down_shift wrote:quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...
Darth Vader? or Skeletor?

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:51 pm
by Falkon45
Oh mah god!
Love the helmet man. going with a pink or green hawk?

Just imaging the faces the tech inspetors will make when you show up at an event with that thing.

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:06 pm
by Zenkis14
Fork Yea! Thats the most hardcore thing i have ever seen!

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:18 pm
by LilAfrikan
woooowwwwww.... :shock:

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:03 pm
by struka
down_shift wrote:quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...
oh shit its the jaugernut!!!!