ATTN: EGGROLL v.all girls on car forums are attention whores

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

dude wait, what?
Image
please believe
User avatar
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement

Post by VRT nenders »

P.Haire wrote:dude wait, what?
thats what she said
Image
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

Wait, don't close th ethread yet! I have to say something...















MEN > WOMEN.

Ok, now you can go.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:01 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Post by Tracy »

vrt eggroll wrote:just adding to my point aren't you..... a little defensive ehhh...I thought you wanted to be equal? Well I called you out like everyone else that I call out...get over it.


*Disclaimer.....not made but this does make you seem bitter.
You are really bad at taking a joke. I thought it was funny and maybe it would lighten the situation up. Forget it, jeez.

I thought this was like a forum full of peeps with a sense of humor. I had no idea things were so touchy (not just to eggroll). THIS IS NOT A CALL OUT TO ANYONE. I'll refrain from posting as to not piss people off unintentionally.

TRUCE EVERYONE. SHEESH!


Mike,
I couldn't think of anything to make for the nooberator one. I'll keep thinking and IM it to you when it's done.
:)Image
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

i still haven't seen any boobs in this post...
Image
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

quazar311 wrote:i still haven't seen any boobs in this post...
there is some side boob back a couple pages.

but on the whole
Image
Image
please believe
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

P.Haire wrote:
quazar311 wrote:i still haven't seen any boobs in this post...
there is some side boob back a couple pages.

but on the whole
Image
+1 for truth
Image
The Yousef
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:47 am
Location: Woodstock

Post by The Yousef »

LilAfrikan wrote: Image
.
i request a bigger picture for my viewing pleasure...

kthxbye.
S3's Token Minority

I PUT THE F.U. IN FUN...

Image
User avatar
CubanMike
Get Some
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:45 am
Location: Baghdad Special Stage

Post by CubanMike »

Tracy, take off the wierd looking hands and just have....

Booberator

mmmmm...b00bs!
Image
Grease Munkey Drift & Speed
GreaseMunkeyFC@yahoo.com
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

LilAfrikan wrote:no i know, i just think it's throwing fuel on a fire that has already been put out, because we know they weren't talking about the 3 of us. Just those other whores like *cough* Brantley D *cough* who are attention whores...

quote, we don't do this...
Image

and say we drift...

say whatever u want 240atlanta kids...atleast we don't lie.

hahaha OH DIP!!!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

this thread sucks....eggroll wins
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

struka wrote:this thread sucks....everybody wins
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
GTEAST
Clam Salesman
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by GTEAST »

boob that touch make this thread better.
User avatar
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage

Post by Frosty_SPL »

I think Im going to write my article this month about how carshow hoes ruin the car scene. And also girls on car forums, except the 3 that are on this one. :P
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
Image
User avatar
DrifterMama
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
Location: Knoxvegas, TN
Contact:

Post by DrifterMama »

Frosty_SPL wrote: And also girls on car forums, except the 3 that are on this one. :P
Clint Wins!
\\Amanda//
Post Reply