NWS-New guy intro-NWS

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

really im talking for myself, and probably a few others. we dont care about growing. people that are cool and worthy come, and join. like nenders did, like i did, like our two germanic friends did. sorry if that offends you, but i just dont give a fuck
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

not me i joined and then came.

wocka wocka wocka!
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

and defcon it's just hazing, don't worry about it. if you stick around and show a real interest that goes beyond wanting to copy what you did in a video game, and add something to the conversation then you'll be respected. the forum has just been inundated with peeps since that DMGG video dropped and people are a little testy because some have proved to be shitheads.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

charlie wrote:and defcon it's just hazing, don't worry about it. if you stick around and show a real interest that goes beyond wanting to copy what you did in a video game, and add something to the conversation then you'll be respected. the forum has just been inundated with peeps since that DMGG video dropped and people are a little testy because some have proved to be shitheads.
this.
defcon86nwh
Fresh Meat

Post by defcon86nwh »

StLCankles wrote:really im talking for myself, and probably a few others. we dont care about growing. people that are cool and worthy come, and join. like nenders did, like i did, like our two germanic friends did. sorry if that offends you, but i just dont give a fuck
Nothing has offended me. Its pretty hard to offend me. And the hazing and smart ass remarks doesn't bother me at all lol. This is not my FOERST forum and I know what you guys are doing. If I were you I would just save the remarks for the people that might actually shed a tear and get mad. I can appreciate a good smart ass comment even if it is directed towards me.

EDIT: I forgot a smiley :D
Last edited by defcon86nwh on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by VRT nenders »

i<3DM
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

vrt eggroll wrote:i<===3DM
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

down_shift wrote:
vrt eggroll wrote:i<3 8===D ~• ~• ~•
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

charlie wrote:
down_shift wrote:
vrt eggroll wrote:i<3 ~• ~• ~• 8===D in my pants
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

i'm from nashville too. i don't think i know you though.
please believe
Yoshi
Clam Salesman

Post by Yoshi »

He has been at a few Nashville events taking pics as well as Memphis. I likes him... we cuddle... behind the scenes... where disapproving eyes can't see.
-Bump steer makes driving more exciting.-
Josh of All Trades Blacksmithing
defcon86nwh
Fresh Meat

Post by defcon86nwh »

Yoshi wrote:He has been at a few Nashville events taking pics as well as Memphis. I likes him... we cuddle... behind the scenes... where disapproving eyes can't see.
Only you Yoshi only you lol
defcon86nwh
Fresh Meat

Post by defcon86nwh »

P.Haire wrote:i'm from nashville too. i don't think i know you though.
Are you on the local board Tennspeed?
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by POOPscandal »

defcon86nwh wrote: Nothing has offended me. Its pretty hard to offend me.
that doesn't mean i won't try.

Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

WHOA holy carp LULZ
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.