Page 3 of 8
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:10 pm
by P.Haire
i'm thinking i need to get a "wwbrd?" tattoo.
then have the answer on under it.
the answer of course being "fine ladies"
let me make a sketch.
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:12 pm
by struka
do it....
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:16 pm
by andysapp
struka wrote:i hate how bmw makes their ebrakes...you cant event tighten it up like the nissan by the handle, you have to go underneath the car to do it (at least thats how it is in on my e34)
I can tighten mine two ways... one is right behind the e-brake handle... the other is to take the rotors off, and adjust the brake shoes from there.
I may call Kieran in a li'l bit and see if J3 could fab something up quick for me.
There aren't any new weird rules, like engine diapers or more cage crap that needs welded in is there? Luckily I still run OE mirrors, LOL.
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:22 pm
by icantdrift
andysapp wrote:struka wrote:i hate how bmw makes their ebrakes...you cant event tighten it up like the nissan by the handle, you have to go underneath the car to do it (at least thats how it is in on my e34)
I can tighten mine two ways... one is right behind the e-brake handle... the other is to take the rotors off, and adjust the brake shoes from there.
I may call Kieran in a li'l bit and see if J3 could fab something up quick for me.
There aren't any new weird rules, like engine diapers or more cage crap that needs welded in is there? Luckily I still run OE mirrors, LOL.
if need be i can at least cut your handle and increase the lever ratio, but that may not really be the issue as much as the shoes.
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:22 pm
by P.Haire
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:23 pm
by Zach
icantdrift wrote:andysapp wrote:struka wrote:i hate how bmw makes their ebrakes...you cant event tighten it up like the nissan by the handle, you have to go underneath the car to do it (at least thats how it is in on my e34)
I can tighten mine two ways... one is right behind the e-brake handle... the other is to take the rotors off, and adjust the brake shoes from there.
I may call Kieran in a li'l bit and see if J3 could fab something up quick for me.
There aren't any new weird rules, like engine diapers or more cage crap that needs welded in is there? Luckily I still run OE mirrors, LOL.
if need be i can at least cut your handle and increase the lever ratio, but that may not really be the issue as much as the shoes.
Yeah I'm down to lend a hand if I have any time and can help with anything, or if you need access to any tools I's gots at home.
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:48 pm
by struka
P.Haire wrote:
needs to be re-posted, POW
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:59 pm
by down_shift
Id love to see you out there again andy. There has to be at least one rad no viynl car at every round this year. I guess the race pad lining never worked out?
I skimmed (as in I could have easily missed shit) the rules and didnt see anything you dont already have.
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:03 pm
by andysapp
I agree. They still can't get the race lining to bond to the shoe. I'm close to giving up on them.
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:11 pm
by down_shift
struka wrote:P.Haire wrote:
needs to be re-posted, POW
why isnt this on the rowdy blog? do it nows1
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 pm
by P.Haire
posted
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:35 am
by andysapp
I couldn't sleep last night, because I kept imagining flying into 10a with a handfull of e-brake over and over and over again.
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:39 am
by P.Haire
andysapp wrote:I couldn't sleep last night, because I kept imagining flying into 10a nude with a handfull of e-brake over and over and over again.
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm
by Zach
P.Haire wrote:andysapp wrote:I couldn't sleep last night, because I kept imagining flying into 10a nude with a handfull of e-brake over and over and over again.
WOOOOOO RACING!! DO IT
nude!!
Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:42 pm
by andysapp
Hahaha, I lol'd at the idea of me doing that nuders.