Page 3 of 8

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 pm
by POOPscandal
charlie wrote:
POOPscandal wrote:i'm crashing at charlie's pad.
deal. don't fuck my gf cuz i'll get jealous... of her.
i'll let you watch. and then she can watch. after that its a free for all.

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:17 am
by Cankles
can i be the fluffer??

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:27 am
by Pittsy
I'm totally down for the trip. My birthday is the 9th, so this would be one hell of a birthday trip.

I don't know where I'm gunna come up with the money... but I'm in.

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 am
by VRT nenders
i'm worried i won't make this cause of funds too, and that would fucking suck, but we shall see.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:52 pm
by dangerdan
I'm going for shore...possibly competing...If I can get some more cheddar as we say in the hood.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 pm
by Pittsy
VRT nenders wrote:i'm worried i won't make this cause of funds too, and that would fucking suck, but we shall see.

Nendel, you're in. I'm in. We're all in. We WILL make this happen.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 pm
by shawn shawn
myshudo wrote:
VRT nenders wrote:i'm worried i won't make this cause of funds too, and that would fucking suck, but we shall see.

Nendel, you're in. I'm in. We're all in. We WILL make this happen.

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:24 am
by revel
shawn: is that koston playing the drums?

also love the new sig!!! bringin baronial back

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 pm
by shawn shawn
revel wrote:shawn: is that koston playing the drums?

also love the new sig!!! bringin baronial back
haha no thats "death from above 1979".


That's a Team Marionette knock off sticker I did a while back for fun. Did I say knock off..... TRIBUTE! haha

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm
by struka
i am going, alyson might...
greg, are you going through nash.?

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 pm
by Cankles
we need to figure out where we are all staying, those of us that arent crashing at someones house/apartment/barn that is

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:12 pm
by Greg
word up Struka.

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 pm
by charlie
lol you guys should stay here :) s'like two seconds from my apt.

Image

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:22 pm
by charlie
on second thought it's probably way too small (and a joke anyway). where did you guys stay last time? downtown? i'm sure there's plenty of room to tailgate at the hotels in Skokie which is just a bit northwest of the city.

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:34 pm
by P.Haire
i got a place to stay, i just gotta remember to get that dude's cheese wiz.