Page 3 of 8
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:32 am
by Cankles
andysapp wrote:My arms and upper-chest are SO tired.
doing parking lot pushups sapp-o?
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:33 am
by andysapp
No, I save my push-ups for you, schnookums.
I was shooting video with the new camera setup.
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:34 am
by Cankles
ah gothca, how is tghe new camera. how do you like it?
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:18 pm
by andysapp
The camera is dick. The footage I get from it is shit I've dreamed of for years.
It is really heavy... more-so front-heavy with the 35mm adapter and lens on it.
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:03 am
by eVox
edited yet?
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:10 pm
by andysapp
Nope... got some freelance work I have to get done FOERST.

Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:12 am
by AFSil80
That camera was about as big as you, haha.
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 am
by andysapp
YES.
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:36 pm
by down_shift
1st thur of the month bump!
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:48 pm
by andysapp
Sheeeeeit. I'll be down there shooting more footage. I didn't really get what I wanted last time.
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:23 pm
by Pittsy
I may show up on my way to a concert tonight.
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:53 pm
by FooSchnickens
Oh noes, the monthly honda bum meet!
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:05 am
by Generz
Apache was the Ying Yang Cafe.. and then 688/Madhouse got torn down.
Anders.. we got booted.. but we got outta it.

Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:52 am
by CodyW
Parking was hella fail. I knew it'd be bad, but after one pass through the lot I had enough

. Sorry I didn't get to hang out with you peeps, maybe next time I'll show up earlier and actually park.
Re: Varsity Tomorrow? 7.02.09
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:30 pm
by andysapp
quazar311 wrote:Apache was the Ying Yang Cafe.. and then 688/Madhouse got torn down.
Anders.. we got booted.. but we got outta it.

WHAAAT?! Didn't ya'll pay? What happened?