Page 205 of 249
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:50 pm
by andysapp
FK YEAHHH!!
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:27 pm
by aburazaru
Cell phone pics. Sorry.
LoL, homemade and crooked assfuck!
Should be on it's way to 'merica soon.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:53 pm
by andysapp
Crazy dude! I guess I didn't realize you were shipping it. You shipping the car too!?
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 pm
by aburazaru
Unfortunately, no. Just the guts. It's all I "MIGHT" be able to get through customs.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:38 pm
by kalifornia087
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:49 pm
by shawn shawn
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:14 pm
by Lightning
yay for corolla paint!

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:54 pm
by Greg
De-Huyed FTL

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:47 pm
by Generz
Greg wrote:De-Huyed FTL

quit hatin'.. changes and stuff happens.. you be livin in da past!
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:21 pm
by Greg
who's hating, shawn knows I'm messing with him
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:39 pm
by Generz
Greg wrote:who's hating, shawn knows I'm messing with him
//hatever man. HAHA.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:48 pm
by shawn shawn
Trust me I loooooved Huy's car the way it was. I even made it on forza haha! I couldn't imagine leaving it looking the same and it not being Huy behind the wheel.

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:41 pm
by FooSchnickens
Greg wrote:De-Sheistied FTL

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 am
by shawn shawn
FooSchnickens wrote:Greg wrote:De-Sheistied FTL

it's still a corolla under all that paint.

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 am
by FooSchnickens
True, but it looks presentable now.
It's like it went from wife-beater to golf shirt, skipping all the steps in between.
Next thing you know it'll be strutting pinstripes.
(that totally needs to happen)