Hot Import Nights ATL (5.28.05)

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

I'm not entering so I can probably help you guys out if need be.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor

Post by POOPscandal »

registered :lol: the car isn't army green, but the roof is black, and the dent wouldn't come out even with my stud welder and slide hammer :? so its rawking some primer "graphics" with a i <3 drifting sticker over the holes that the studs put in my 1/4 panel. who's ready for the boro dori car invasion at HIN? 205 15"s front, 185 14"s back... i think yes.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
Image
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

yes, we'll be rocking the mis-matched wheel krew!!!!
User avatar
Sideshow
Ripe Meat
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Contact:

Post by Sideshow »

So what are the plans and when do I need to be up there?
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Rawk!! Black roof and dents! We're taking best of show for sure!!!
:D

I'm not 100% sure on the schedule yet... I'll find everything out tomorrow.
Also... how many people do we have registered so far... 7?

da e46
da panda eight-six
chris' rx-8
cody's s14
randy's s13
martymartymarty.net's miata
rick's subie

Anyone else? Holla.
:)
Last edited by andysapp on Mon May 23, 2005 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

I registered, but I'm selling my spot to martymartymarty.net :cry:
My family is begging (and bitching) for me to come home this weekend, so I have to go. Not to mention me and Chad are moving out this week too. So, my schedule is a big cluster right now.

Someone pose as me and get me a Valvoline Sponsorship!
User avatar
Sideshow
Ripe Meat
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Contact:

Post by Sideshow »

I am going to be there in the Subaru.
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Ack! I knew I was leaving someone off the list... sorry Rick!
I edited the list - we're at se7en carzzz!
:D
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

no Hoorah?
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I don't think so... I'm not 100% sure.

OH... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LESS THAN 1/4 TANK OF GAS!!!
Seriously. I got rejected from the DUB show yesterday because I had a half tank. Back and forth 140 mph sprints from the airport to Dunwoody and back, and back to Dunwoody didn't even get me close to 1/4 tank.

1/4 TANK!!!
1/4 TANK!!!
1/4 TANK!!!
1/4 TANK!!!
1/4 TANK!!!
1/4 TANK!!!






1/4 TANK!!!
:D
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

i hope my fuel gauge keeps working until then, if not i'll just keep the tape over it and make them believe me :).
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

andysapp wrote:I don't think so... I'm not 100% sure.

OH... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LESS THAN 1/4 TANK OF GAS!!!
Seriously. I got rejected from the DUB show yesterday because I had a half tank. Back and forth 140 mph sprints from the airport to Dunwoody and back, and back to Dunwoody didn't even get me close to 1/4 tank.

1/4 TANK!!!
1/4 TANK!!!
1/4 TANK!!!
1/4 TANK!!!
1/4 TANK!!!
1/4 TANK!!!






1/4 TANK!!!
:D
Full tank of gas is okay, right?
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

What's with the gas rule?
User avatar
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage

Post by Frosty_SPL »

So you wont blow up. all the ricers with their neonz might cause a spark that will ignite the place.

I didnt go to the dub show because it was 30 bucks. How was it?
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
Image
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

we're not sure, they wouldn't let andy in due to gas quantity issues. it probably sucked though :).
Post Reply