Page 4 of 4

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:35 am
by darkducati
I think we need some on cart video.

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:01 pm
by offtheline
Dude, Cody you should have seen how hard it was for me to find a way out of your apartment complex.

I was walking around trying to open the gates to escape. It was funny because I looked like i was a burglar... but I was trying to get OUT

I ended up climbing a big fence and pulling my groin and then I fell down the other side. It didn't help that it was 2:15am and I had been drinking alcohol.

That place is built like a fortress!

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:18 pm
by CodyW
hahaha!!! that's freaking great!
i completely forgot you were parked outside of the gate, but there is a little pedestrian gate you can walk out (right by the big trash thing by the front gate). i bet it was a funny sight though :).

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:46 pm
by PmartyX
offtheline wrote:Dude, Cody you should have seen how hard it was for me to find a way out of your apartment complex.

I was walking around trying to open the gates to escape. It was funny because I looked like i was a burglar... but I was trying to get OUT

I ended up climbing a big fence and pulling my groin and then I fell down the other side. It didn't help that it was 2:15am and I had been drinking alcohol.

That place is built like a fortress!

Yea, dude, remember the gate I climbed to get us in? You could have walked out that one :wink:

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:48 pm
by PmartyX
darkducati wrote:
martymartymarty.net wrote:
CodyW wrote:yea, me too! too bad half of the crew will be out of town (we may have to put the documented shopping cart race on hold) but i'm sure we'll still have fun :).

Go ahead, put the race on hold........ You're just scared of me and Jen!!!
I move that you both be disqualified on the grounds of JDM R-compound tires and below spec weight. You should have to carry ballast. I know, you guys can carry the keg. That should make it even. :D

psssssshhhh. We're both right a race weight. You just can't keep up with my guns, and Jen's perfect balance!

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:50 pm
by CodyW
and your shopping cart donut skills :mrgreen:

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:03 pm
by darkducati
CodyW wrote:and your shopping cart donut skills :mrgreen:
Which nearly ballanced Jen squarely on her head. :D

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:53 pm
by PmartyX
darkducati wrote:
CodyW wrote:and your shopping cart donut skills :mrgreen:
Which nearly ballanced Jen squarely on her head. :D

Almost! I'm working on my rodeos :wink:

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:15 pm
by offtheline
martymartymarty.net wrote:
Yea, dude, remember the gate I climbed to get us in? You could have walked out that one :wink:
Thats the one I was attempting to get to all along... but FOERST I had to get through a gate to enter the pool area. There were people out on their balcony nearby watching me rattling the gate trying to find a way in....

hahah that shit was hilarious.