Page 4 of 5

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:24 pm
by icantdrift
Guhgtard wrote:Yo Chris-hole, when we leaving?
didn't you get the memo?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:45 pm
by Guhgtard
friday or saturday? from what I hear that's still up in the air

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:12 pm
by Rhoad Racing
depends on who you are rolling with. i believe cody and martymartymarty.net and company are leaving early Saturday. The majority of us are meeting up at Top Hat's shop, which is on the way, at 11:30am; we'll leave by noon. Either way....we are all meeting up at the track/mall.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:40 pm
by icantdrift
when are cody/martymartymarty.net'n'em leaving?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:01 pm
by Zach
We leaving at noon or 1? I thought you said 1, but may have remembered wrong :lol: .
-Zach

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:36 pm
by Rhoad Racing
Zachscar wrote:We leaving at noon or 1? I thought you said 1, but may have remembered wrong :lol: .
-Zach
haha...i was just about to call you with the update.

We will be meeting at the Varsity at 10:30 then we'll go to Top Hat. The tentative plan is to leave Top Hat by noon.
I'll give you a call tomorrow to confirm.
icantdrift wrote:when are cody/martymartymarty.net'n'em leaving?
Cody said something about leaving at 7:30am, but he needed to confirm what Andy was doing before that we set in stone.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:59 pm
by Zach
Alright, good stuff. I'll see all of you there :D.
-Zach

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:26 pm
by Rhoad Racing
8)

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:37 pm
by CodyW
we're not leaving that early, but i'd like to be in SC by 2:00 or 3:00 or so.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:51 pm
by Rhoad Racing
CodyW wrote:we're not leaving that early, but i'd like to be in SC by 2:00 or 3:00 or so.
if thats the case then you could roll with us. we'll get to Augusta by 2pm, Columbia by 3pm and the track/mall around 3:45pm.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:58 am
by andysapp
I think we'll leave sometime around noon or so on Saturday. I need to talk to Dan and see what their plans are. JoeyRedmond.com and GreaseMunkey.net are riding up with me.

I'll be tuggin' the e46... so I'll be pokey on the road. A large group will prolly want to blaze trails faster... so ya'll go on ahead.

Who all is staying in our room? So far I gots:
andysapp:com
codywellons.com
greasemunkey.net
joeyredmond.com

Am I missing anyone? It's late and I'm tires. I mean tired.
Pelican.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:14 am
by CodyW
i think jerry.bannaman.morgan.com and lizz.org were wanting to stay with us as well, if possible. jerry said he'd drive the accord up there too if anyone wanted to ride with him.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:06 am
by andysapp
Thank you for correcting my scatterbrained tiredness. I knew I was spacing out there.

We're going to light the TV on fire in the room. It's going to be rad.
Klondike Bars.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:01 am
by sande
what hotel are you guys staying in andy.sapp?

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:44 am
by CubanMike
I'm pretty sure we're staying in the same hotel as drift411.com.