Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:50 am
I got the hawk... it's black like my other helmet hawk.
It looks gnarltown.
I'll have to snap some pics and upload'm.
It kinda looks like this ol' Pushead sticker now:
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:21 am
pics or ban
please believe
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263 Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:28 am
P.Haire wrote: pics or ban
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041 Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Post
by LilAfrikan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:05 am
It's so dick! It's like Andy's skull with a mowalk! haha Post pics babe
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526 Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: à¹Ì¯Í¡à¹ï´¿
Post
by charlie » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:57 am
I've a feeling that once our hero dawns the Helmet of Apollyon, he will no longer recognize the value of life in others, but instead find great joy in taking it from them...
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
expo
Ripe Meat
Posts: 183 Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: inachair
Contact:
Post
by expo » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:10 am
struka wrote: down_shift wrote: quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...
oh shit its the jaugernut!!!!
WTF Charles !!!
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:08 pm
charlie wrote: but instead find great joy in taking it from them...
GIVEMEURLIFEKTHNX.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021 Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción
Post
by Zach » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:54 pm
charlie wrote: I've a feeling that once our hero dawns the Helmet of Apollyon, he will no longer recognize the value of life in others, but instead find great joy in taking it from them...
Need I say more?
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:54 am
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263 Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:45 am
so dick..now u need to LEDs for the eyes to light up red
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:53 am
Hellzya!
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041 Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Post
by LilAfrikan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:01 pm
awww, BEST FRIENDS. you should have one with them kissing. hahaha, just kidding. SO AWSOME! I can't wait for the next event u can wear it at!
MUAH!
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222 Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:35 pm
dude i love what you did to the helmet, it is now the most kickass helmet ever
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507 Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia
Post
by Dr. Marlow » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:10 pm
hate to say it
i liked it better without it
You've got the wrong answer
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666 Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps
Post
by revel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:16 pm
cant wait to see you rocking it sideways...........nightime pics would be dick.