Page 4 of 5

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:50 am
by andysapp
I got the hawk... it's black like my other helmet hawk.
It looks gnarltown.

I'll have to snap some pics and upload'm.
It kinda looks like this ol' Pushead sticker now:
Image

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:21 am
by P.Haire
pics or ban

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:28 am
by struka
P.Haire wrote:pics or ban

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:05 am
by LilAfrikan
It's so dick! It's like Andy's skull with a mowalk! haha Post pics babe :D

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:57 am
by charlie
I've a feeling that once our hero dawns the Helmet of Apollyon, he will no longer recognize the value of life in others, but instead find great joy in taking it from them... :twisted:

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:10 am
by expo
struka wrote:
down_shift wrote:quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...
oh shit its the jaugernut!!!!
WTF Charles !!!

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:08 pm
by andysapp
charlie wrote:but instead find great joy in taking it from them... :twisted:
GIVEMEURLIFEKTHNX.
:twisted:

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:54 pm
by Zach
charlie wrote:I've a feeling that once our hero dawns the Helmet of Apollyon, he will no longer recognize the value of life in others, but instead find great joy in taking it from them... :twisted:






























Need I say more?

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:54 am
by andysapp
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:45 am
by struka
so dick..now u need to LEDs for the eyes to light up red

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:53 am
by andysapp
Hellzya!

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:01 pm
by LilAfrikan
Image

awww, BEST FRIENDS. you should have one with them kissing. hahaha, just kidding. SO AWSOME! I can't wait for the next event u can wear it at! :D MUAH!

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:35 pm
by Cankles
dude i love what you did to the helmet, it is now the most kickass helmet ever

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:10 pm
by Dr. Marlow
hate to say it
i liked it better without it

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:16 pm
by revel
cant wait to see you rocking it sideways...........nightime pics would be dick.