Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:50 pm
i still hate you struka!!!!
https://www.driftmechaniks.com/forum/
there was an awesome old guy around that did that when I was little. He would always disappear FOERST and come back smelling like wacky tabacky and do an amazing job! haha He had a radio flyer and crazy clothes.andysapp wrote:Get an ol' pinstriper to paint some shit on there. They do that stuff for cheap.
what stickers you talkin about.....P.Haire wrote:red lip go
body kit go
vinyl go
stickers no go
at least that's what i think
A waah waah wee wah, hell yeah Struka. Don't vinyl it though, what you need to do is get a cutout of the Struka graffiti and then sand that down to bare metal and let it rust on. That would be particularly hot and roddyandysapp wrote:A red lip on those wheels and whitewall tyres would be the most ballenest shit EVAR.
If it looks good you owe me an ice cream cone!struka wrote:yea, you are right about the stickers......i really love the red lip on the wheels though. they are two piece wheels so i can take it apart and powdercoat iti guess.
No way I saw that guy @ Liberty Tattoo here a few months ago, he was doing some of their bikesdorimon wrote:there was an awesome old guy around that did that when I was little. He would always disappear FOERST and come back smelling like wacky tabacky and do an amazing job! haha He had a radio flyer and crazy clothes.andysapp wrote:Get an ol' pinstriper to paint some shit on there. They do that stuff for cheap.
chocolate or vanilla? loldorimon wrote:If it looks good you owe me an ice cream cone!struka wrote:yea, you are right about the stickers......i really love the red lip on the wheels though. they are two piece wheels so i can take it apart and powdercoat iti guess.
HAHA! thats too awesome! Good to see he is still at it.expo wrote:No way I saw that guy @ Liberty Tattoo here a few months ago, he was doing some of their bikesdorimon wrote:there was an awesome old guy around that did that when I was little. He would always disappear FOERST and come back smelling like wacky tabacky and do an amazing job! haha He had a radio flyer and crazy clothes.andysapp wrote:Get an ol' pinstriper to paint some shit on there. They do that stuff for cheap.
HAHA! thats too awesome! Good to see he is still at it.dorimon wrote:expo wrote:No way I saw that guy @ Liberty Tattoo here a few months ago, he was doing some of their bikesdorimon wrote:there was an awesome old guy around that did that when I was little. He would always disappear FOERST and come back smelling like wacky tabacky and do an amazing job! haha He had a radio flyer and crazy clothes.andysapp wrote:Get an ol' pinstriper to paint some shit on there. They do that stuff for cheap.
the Madhatter?andysapp wrote:That's the dude I was thinking of!