Sept 25th: Offical DDay 3 -RESCHEDULED! PLEASE NOTE!
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
-
MTRLevolution
- Get Some
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: www.dashiz.com
I talked to my Mom and she says that it looks like they may be getting hit by the Hurricane.. I haven't paid yet and will probably wait to see what the Hurricane is gonna do.. I don't wanna go if it's gonna be raining the whole time like it was the time when Myko, Syn, Sande and I went to the Smoke Em if ya Got Em series in Va.. Plus Funds are getting tight and I don't know if AAP is gonna come through for me.. If it wasn't gonna be raining the whole time we're gonna be there then I would be going but that Storm is a Cat:5 and I don't wanna get blown away.. 

- CodyW
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8581
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
- Location: emergency surgery in the studio
- Contact:
yup, we were mentioning this a little in the announcements forum and it's kinda looking slim for the rest of us too. i also couldn't get my intercooler pipes fixed yet (dan's been too busy and grand muffler said there's not enough straight area so they'll have to make a new one but they can't do that until next week) so it might be better that i skip it.
sucks, but it would probably be the better thing to do (plus, there's a good chance it'll get called off all together).
sucks, but it would probably be the better thing to do (plus, there's a good chance it'll get called off all together).
- CodyW
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8581
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
- Location: emergency surgery in the studio
- Contact:
alright, kyle posted on DGtrials that it's officially been postponed (earliest make up date will be september 25).
there's a topic about it here if you wanna follow it any more: http://www.dgtrials.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=5022
there's a topic about it here if you wanna follow it any more: http://www.dgtrials.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=5022
-
MTRLevolution
- Get Some
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: www.dashiz.com
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
damnit! this isn't looking too good.
http://www.weather.com/activities/other ... arch_10day
http://www.weather.com/activities/other ... arch_10day
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
It looks like Chad and I are going to drift... Barry & Cody are going as well. Man, I wish my Hachi was up to par... I'd let someone take her out there.turbofb wrote:So how many of you are going to drift in florida? Rented a 3500 chevy to tow one of the 7's down, so if anyone needs a place for tires let me know. We are heading out friday night.
We're heading out tomorrow evening... hopefully in the 5pm range... but I have a feeling that I won't get outta werk until 7. We've got the hotel room for Friday night only... so we'll prolly be heading back Saturday night after the event. We can always try and find another hotel Saturday night if we're too tired to make it... so we'll play things by ear.
I just hope the rain holds back until Saturday night...
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
a friend of mine, Josh, lives in Orlando (about 1hr. from Ocala) and told me that we could crash at his place Saturday night if need be.
If nothing else....we could go cruise the Orlando night life. The woman alone are well worth the trip!

If nothing else....we could go cruise the Orlando night life. The woman alone are well worth the trip!
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE


