Page 4 of 6

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:25 pm
by MTRLevolution
werd!

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:19 pm
by ChadMK4
I talked to my Mom and she says that it looks like they may be getting hit by the Hurricane.. I haven't paid yet and will probably wait to see what the Hurricane is gonna do.. I don't wanna go if it's gonna be raining the whole time like it was the time when Myko, Syn, Sande and I went to the Smoke Em if ya Got Em series in Va.. Plus Funds are getting tight and I don't know if AAP is gonna come through for me.. If it wasn't gonna be raining the whole time we're gonna be there then I would be going but that Storm is a Cat:5 and I don't wanna get blown away.. :P

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:32 pm
by CodyW
yup, we were mentioning this a little in the announcements forum and it's kinda looking slim for the rest of us too. i also couldn't get my intercooler pipes fixed yet (dan's been too busy and grand muffler said there's not enough straight area so they'll have to make a new one but they can't do that until next week) so it might be better that i skip it.
sucks, but it would probably be the better thing to do (plus, there's a good chance it'll get called off all together).

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:42 pm
by andysapp
Yeah, I asked Kyle what was up...
He said he'd be making the decision today, and that it looks like it's gonna be rescheduled in a coupla weeks.
:(

Better safe than hurricaned, I guess.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:45 pm
by CodyW
alright, kyle posted on DGtrials that it's officially been postponed (earliest make up date will be september 25).

there's a topic about it here if you wanna follow it any more: http://www.dgtrials.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=5022

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:48 pm
by andysapp
Awww, shxxxt, no...
That weekend is RS*R DriftFest in Chicago!

I hate scheduling conflicts!
DAMMIT!

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:08 pm
by CodyW
damn, i forgot about that :(.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:39 pm
by MTRLevolution
THIS SUCKS!!! i wanted to go so bad, i was getting all bonerfied and everything.

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:55 pm
by Rhoad Racing
soo.........?

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:51 pm
by andysapp
I need to drop Kyle a line and see what's up.
If the event gets postponed again... I'm headed for Chicago... but we'll see.

:)

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:25 am
by turbofb
So how many of you are going to drift in florida? Rented a 3500 chevy to tow one of the 7's down, so if anyone needs a place for tires let me know. We are heading out friday night.

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:16 am
by Rhoad Racing
damnit! this isn't looking too good.
http://www.weather.com/activities/other ... arch_10day

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:44 pm
by andysapp
turbofb wrote:So how many of you are going to drift in florida? Rented a 3500 chevy to tow one of the 7's down, so if anyone needs a place for tires let me know. We are heading out friday night.
It looks like Chad and I are going to drift... Barry & Cody are going as well. Man, I wish my Hachi was up to par... I'd let someone take her out there.

We're heading out tomorrow evening... hopefully in the 5pm range... but I have a feeling that I won't get outta werk until 7. We've got the hotel room for Friday night only... so we'll prolly be heading back Saturday night after the event. We can always try and find another hotel Saturday night if we're too tired to make it... so we'll play things by ear.
:D

I just hope the rain holds back until Saturday night...

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:55 pm
by Rhoad Racing
a friend of mine, Josh, lives in Orlando (about 1hr. from Ocala) and told me that we could crash at his place Saturday night if need be.
If nothing else....we could go cruise the Orlando night life. The woman alone are well worth the trip! :P 8)

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:13 pm
by CodyW
orlando sounds fun but after every event we've been to, we all end up extremely tired at the end of the day and falling asleep is usually our FOERST choice :).

still looking foward to the trip though, even though my car is gonna miss yet another event due to it's lack of reliability :(.