Page 4 of 4

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:45 am
by P.Haire
i has yellow fever.
































bad

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:39 am
by Generz
P.Haire wrote:i has yellow fever.

bad
yuh bot i dun wan teh AIDz :(

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:05 am
by darkducati
quazar311 wrote:
P.Haire wrote:i has yellow fever.

bad
yuh bot i dun wan teh AIDz :(
Wait, if you don't have it then where did I get it from? And if you didn't have it than I have some bad news for ya.

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:49 pm
by Generz
darkducati wrote:
quazar311 wrote:
P.Haire wrote:i has yellow fever.

bad
yuh bot i dun wan teh AIDz :(
Wait, if you don't have it then where did I get it from? And if you didn't have it than I have some bad news for ya.
onoez! i haz teh aidz.

K. Pat.... yellow fever is on.