Because they can't make money anymore because of the internet and horrible customer service so they live off of the once a year show. They're going down in flames. My prediction: Next year, APC Nationals.andysapp wrote: They keep jacking the price up every year... it's getting rediculous!
Nopi Nationals 2004
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
-
MTRLevolution
- Get Some
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: www.dashiz.com
- high plains drifter
- Fresh Meat
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:09 pm
- Location: Memphis, TN.
- Contact:
so what's the continigincy plan if IVAN acts up and totally make nopi impossible?
Cause I'm comming down regardless, and wanted to see what you guys would be up to?
We could prolly put some people up in our room if needed. We got a suite at holiday inn.
can't wait to see everybody there!
Cause I'm comming down regardless, and wanted to see what you guys would be up to?
We could prolly put some people up in our room if needed. We got a suite at holiday inn.
can't wait to see everybody there!
hooked on L.S.D.
No Tune = No Life
No Tune = No Life
Everything should be a-ok at this point... I think we got the brunt of it all yesterday. Saturday should be partly cloudy/mostly sunny. Sunday'll prolly see some rain. Is it just me... or does it ALWAYS rain on Sunday at Nopi? I think every year since they moved to AMS it's rained. Wierd.high plains drifter wrote:so what's the continigincy plan if IVAN acts up and totally make nopi impossible?
Cause I'm comming down regardless, and wanted to see what you guys would be up to?
We could prolly put some people up in our room if needed. We got a suite at holiday inn.
can't wait to see everybody there!
DRIVE SAFE, YO!!! I'll pm you my cell #. We'll see you guys soon!
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
what (if any) are there any plans for driving down there? are we leaving tonight or tomorrow morning?
*cody....Josh won't be able to make it up. So someone else can sleep on the golf cart
also, is it possible for one person to ride in with me on Saturday and then a different person to ride in with me on Sunday as far as paper work is concerned. I'm asking b/c I have a friend that would like to go on Sunday. So someone else could fill in for her on Saturday.
*cody....Josh won't be able to make it up. So someone else can sleep on the golf cart
also, is it possible for one person to ride in with me on Saturday and then a different person to ride in with me on Sunday as far as paper work is concerned. I'm asking b/c I have a friend that would like to go on Sunday. So someone else could fill in for her on Saturday.
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
andy, you bringing your computer? i have a feeling I'm going to be taking a lot of pics and only have 272mb worth of memory for my camera.
*note to self: buy laptop and more freaking memory!
*note to self: buy laptop and more freaking memory!
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
- CodyW
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8581
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
- Location: emergency surgery in the studio
- Contact:
i'll have a computer at my dad's house again if we need to upload there at night, and maybe my iPod upload thing will work for once and we can do that while we're at the show.
oh, and i'm not sure on the plans either. i posted in the other thread about still going down tonight, but we can discuss it tonight i guess. my dad is gonna be around but he said it's cool if we get there in the middle of the night (since we're all gonna be real busy around here), so that might work out alright.
oh, and i'm not sure on the plans either. i posted in the other thread about still going down tonight, but we can discuss it tonight i guess. my dad is gonna be around but he said it's cool if we get there in the middle of the night (since we're all gonna be real busy around here), so that might work out alright.
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
Good goood lawd!
What an amazing weekend! I had an absolute blast!!!
I am more more tired than I can even begin to try and describe with with words words. Hahaha! It was awesome seeing everyone... including Pete, Seth, "K" (Brien... where you at?), Tiger Racing, Kevin, Batlground & Co., Kapil, Tony Shulz, the Signal Twins... damn, the list goes on and on.
I always have a rawkin' at Nopi... and this year was no exeption!
Media/Press passes rocked the house, and got us some rad coverage... especially the tandem drifting between the Cartune Skyline & 240sx (and who could forget the bikini contest... lol!).
We should be able to get everything up ASAP!
Right now: SLEEEEEEP.
OOOH - Congrats to Tyler (GC8VI) for coming home with a FOERST place trophy with his gorgeous GC8!!! Way to rawk it, Tyler!

Big thanks goes out to the mediaTeam for being so trigger happy with the cameras! I think I'm going to have to devy up the pictures in the gallery section: Saturday, Sunday, Bikini Contest... LOL!
Anyway... great time for sure... back to the sleep thing:
I'm there!

What an amazing weekend! I had an absolute blast!!!
I am more more tired than I can even begin to try and describe with with words words. Hahaha! It was awesome seeing everyone... including Pete, Seth, "K" (Brien... where you at?), Tiger Racing, Kevin, Batlground & Co., Kapil, Tony Shulz, the Signal Twins... damn, the list goes on and on.
I always have a rawkin' at Nopi... and this year was no exeption!
Media/Press passes rocked the house, and got us some rad coverage... especially the tandem drifting between the Cartune Skyline & 240sx (and who could forget the bikini contest... lol!).
We should be able to get everything up ASAP!
Right now: SLEEEEEEP.
OOOH - Congrats to Tyler (GC8VI) for coming home with a FOERST place trophy with his gorgeous GC8!!! Way to rawk it, Tyler!
Big thanks goes out to the mediaTeam for being so trigger happy with the cameras! I think I'm going to have to devy up the pictures in the gallery section: Saturday, Sunday, Bikini Contest... LOL!
Anyway... great time for sure... back to the sleep thing:
I'm there!
- CodyW
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8581
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
- Location: emergency surgery in the studio
- Contact:
i just uploaded my pics and forgot how freaking amazing the bikini contest was. there's nothing like being 2 feet away from a wonderful ass and getting a few hundred pics in the process
.
aside from that, i had an awesome time as well. i'll start editing pics soon and hopefully we can get them up asap for everyone else to check out.
aside from that, i had an awesome time as well. i'll start editing pics soon and hopefully we can get them up asap for everyone else to check out.
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
found these pics on Import Atlanta. We're the very FOERST cars on the FOERST page!
http://www.importatlanta.com/events/200 ... /index.htm
http://www.importatlanta.com/events/200 ... /index.htm
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE







