Page 4 of 4
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:58 pm
by charlie
andysapp wrote:
They keep jacking the price up every year... it's getting rediculous!
Because they can't make money anymore because of the internet and horrible customer service so they live off of the once a year show. They're going down in flames. My prediction: Next year, APC Nationals.
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:29 pm
by MTRLevolution
i can't stand nopi. unless i can get in for free, me not going. i'll definitely meet up with you guys afterwards though.
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:30 pm
by high plains drifter
so what's the continigincy plan if IVAN acts up and totally make nopi impossible?
Cause I'm comming down regardless, and wanted to see what you guys would be up to?
We could prolly put some people up in our room if needed. We got a suite at holiday inn.
can't wait to see everybody there!
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:46 pm
by CodyW
ivan should be pretty much done down here by tomorrow night. last forecast i checked even said partly cloudy for saturday (as opposed to rain like it was earlier this week) so it might not be too bad after all.
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:30 pm
by andysapp
high plains drifter wrote:so what's the continigincy plan if IVAN acts up and totally make nopi impossible?
Cause I'm comming down regardless, and wanted to see what you guys would be up to?
We could prolly put some people up in our room if needed. We got a suite at holiday inn.
can't wait to see everybody there!
Everything should be a-ok at this point... I think we got the brunt of it all yesterday. Saturday should be partly cloudy/mostly sunny. Sunday'll prolly see some rain. Is it just me... or does it ALWAYS rain on Sunday at Nopi? I think every year since they moved to AMS it's rained. Wierd.
DRIVE SAFE, YO!!! I'll pm you my cell #. We'll see you guys soon!

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:32 pm
by Rhoad Racing
what (if any) are there any plans for driving down there? are we leaving tonight or tomorrow morning?
*cody....Josh won't be able to make it up. So someone else can sleep on the golf cart
also, is it possible for one person to ride in with me on Saturday and then a different person to ride in with me on Sunday as far as paper work is concerned. I'm asking b/c I have a friend that would like to go on Sunday. So someone else could fill in for her on Saturday.
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:00 pm
by Rhoad Racing
andy, you bringing your computer? i have a feeling I'm going to be taking a lot of pics and only have 272mb worth of memory for my camera.
*note to self: buy laptop and more freaking memory!
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:48 pm
by CodyW
i'll have a computer at my dad's house again if we need to upload there at night, and maybe my iPod upload thing will work for once and we can do that while we're at the show.
oh, and i'm not sure on the plans either. i posted in the other thread about still going down tonight, but we can discuss it tonight i guess. my dad is gonna be around but he said it's cool if we get there in the middle of the night (since we're all gonna be real busy around here), so that might work out alright.
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:06 pm
by icantdrift
weather is looking good so far. hopefully i'll see you guys out aroud the drift lot. suspension still hasn't shown up so i have no clue what i'm driving down, but i'll get there one way or another, maybe on the bike.
Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:14 am
by andysapp
Good gawd it is early.
I got no sleep.
I feel like zombie... blegh.

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:25 am
by andysapp
Good goood lawd!
What an amazing weekend! I had an absolute blast!!!
I am more more tired than I can even begin to try and describe with with words words. Hahaha! It was awesome seeing everyone... including Pete, Seth, "K" (Brien... where you at?), Tiger Racing, Kevin, Batlground & Co., Kapil, Tony Shulz, the Signal Twins... damn, the list goes on and on.
I always have a rawkin' at Nopi... and this year was no exeption!
Media/Press passes rocked the house, and got us some rad coverage... especially the tandem drifting between the Cartune Skyline & 240sx (and who could forget the bikini contest... lol!).
We should be able to get everything up ASAP!
Right now: SLEEEEEEP.
OOOH -
Congrats to Tyler (GC8VI) for coming home with a FOERST place trophy with his gorgeous GC8!!! Way to rawk it, Tyler!
Big thanks goes out to the mediaTeam for being so trigger happy with the cameras! I think I'm going to have to devy up the pictures in the gallery section: Saturday, Sunday, Bikini Contest... LOL!
Anyway... great time for sure... back to the sleep thing:
I'm there!

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:35 am
by CodyW
i just uploaded my pics and forgot how freaking amazing the bikini contest was. there's nothing like being 2 feet away from a wonderful ass and getting a few hundred pics in the process

.
aside from that, i had an awesome time as well. i'll start editing pics soon and hopefully we can get them up asap for everyone else to check out.
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:24 am
by Rhoad Racing
found these pics on Import Atlanta. We're the very FOERST cars on the FOERST page!
http://www.importatlanta.com/events/200 ... /index.htm
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:56 pm
by andysapp