Page 4 of 8
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:06 pm
by andysapp
Anyone notice that the routing/check numbers are the same on both checks?
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:07 pm
by icantdrift
andysapp wrote:Anyone notice that the routing/check numbers are the same on both checks?
routing/acct numbers should remain the same... but the check number being the same is awesome. guess it's also a race to the bank
david mills probably wins that too. he looks like he could park in a handicap spot.
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:48 pm
by Cankles
lololol
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:10 pm
by LilAfrikan
Last night was soooooo much fun you guys! The Directors were so super nice to me, and didn't mind me being in the background filming also with Timbo's DVX, just for fun. And The camera is friken awsome! It has a remote to control the focus, and zoom, and yea. We had so much fun! The pictures look AAAMMMMAAAZZZINNNG. I can't wait to see the shots. They would get so excited when Andy would hit the angle just right, and they would jump and cheer, and I was just so proud!

I can't wait to do that again some day. I HOPE!
I wanna drive next time! hehe

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:16 pm
by Frosty_SPL
Brian, when I was in socal last month, they had S3 at Borders.
Check there.
Andy, you should get an agent. for reals.
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 pm
by P.Haire
Frosty_SPL wrote:
Andy, you should get an agent. for reals.
i've mentioned that to martymartymarty.net a few times. i think it's a good idear for anyone who is entertaining the idear of being a famous professional drift racer.
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:46 pm
by VRT nenders
Leo Minoz is going down!
Thats a sweet deal Sapperz.....should have gave me a ring so I could come throw eggs at motha fuckas.
BH...I totally envisioned your car all monster truckin at max low and it made me giggle.
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:54 pm
by kalifornia087
Andy that shit is so rad. Glad to hear you actually Made money to shred in dowtown ATL.
BH, that novel took a while to read, but was also awesome.
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:44 am
by andysapp
P.Haire wrote:Frosty_SPL wrote:
Andy, you should get an agent. for reals.
i've mentioned that to martymartymarty.net a few times. i think it's a good idear for anyone who is entertaining the idear of being a famous professional drift racer.
While I do think it's a good idea... I also don't think there's much (if any) money to be made unless your last name rhymes with Millen, Foust, or Hubinette - at which point paying an agent becomes a no-go.
I know Fixmer, Mei and a few others out west have agents... but who knows.
I would love to pursue stunt driving... but that's prolly more of a pipe dream for me than trying to survive as a pro drifter. I would love if more gigs like these came my way for sure, though.
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:46 am
by andysapp
vrt eggroll wrote:should have gave me a ring so I could come throw eggs at motha fuckas.
Dude I totally wanted to call you. I was right near your place. I wasn't sure if I could even bring Lieze or not. Then as soon as we got there it was hectic, and I didn't get a chance.
Eggs would have been awesome.
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:06 am
by P.Haire
andysapp wrote:vrt eggroll wrote:should have gave me a ring so I could come throw eggs at motha fuckas.
Eggroll would have been awesome.
agents can work on pure commision.
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:47 am
by down_shift
MMI or nothing
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:57 am
by P.Haire
that would be so dope.
i envision drifting up to the burger king and grabbing a sandwich and drifting off. i would totally drive a burger king drift car. creepy king hood vinyl.
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:35 pm
by revel
i need new subscription to s3. forgot to change address after i moved. i fail.
crap when did tripp cut his hair? for some reason i didnt think he ever would. pics look great. cant wait to see footage, raw footage, edited piece on tv, so cant wait to see this. makes me love CN even more that are still sourcing locals for their awesome spots even after becoming so damn big. so damn happy for you andy.
maybe for stunt driving getting an agent isnt bad idea.
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:22 pm
by VRT nenders
andysapp wrote:vrt eggroll wrote:should have gave me a ring so I could come throw eggs at motha fuckas.
Dude I totally wanted to call you. I was right near your place. I wasn't sure if I could even bring Lieze or not. Then as soon as we got there it was hectic, and I didn't get a chance.
Eggs would have been awesome.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
http://www.youtube.com/v/KjqYg9PGMFU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
http://www.youtube.com/v/KjqYg9PGMFU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>