Page 4 of 4

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:11 pm
by andysapp
Image

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:54 pm
by shai
wow

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:43 am
by CubanMike
Hahahahaha, this is a commercial I wrote, sing the next line......"When you wake up and you want something to eat, you can always have toast or eat Cream of Skeet!"

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:48 am
by shai
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha u r so silly !Thats going to b a commercial that gets mainstreamed into the telivisions and the hearts of every family .It qwill be a family favorite

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:49 am
by shai
:shock:

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:13 am
by SteppinOut
shai wrote::shock:

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:13 pm
by shai
Interesting quote

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:28 pm
by SteppinOut
Interesting man. Ol' Danny Quayle has to be my favorite politian of all time! Here's some more of his more classic phrases..

- I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican.
- I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix.
- If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
- When I have been asked during these last weeks who caused the riots and the killing in L.A., my answer has been direct and simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame.
-I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:08 pm
by CodyW
pelican.